Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fazlidayan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Why desktop divides into quadrilateral shap/columns and cpu hangs but restart normaly
    My desktop divides into quadrilateral shapes/columns and system becomes hangs in some games or in some programs. I have asked this question in Yahoo answers they suggest to change the Ram and I did so but the problem continue. I have also change the motherboard some months ago.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 20, 2008, 11:58 PM
    Can you post some pictures of this phenomena?

When you changed out the MOBO, did you reinstall the software and ALL the driver?

Have you identified you graphics card and checked for updated drivers online? Post your graphic card model here and we can help find the drivers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does DNA get smaller every time a cell divides [ 6 Answers ]

Hi guys, it is my understanding that DNA is composed on tandem repeats and interspersed repetative elements which account for over 90 percent ( I can't remember the exact number) of the DNA. This percent is basically junk DNA or non-coding DNA. Therefore every time a cell divides, specifically...

What divides the heart [ 5 Answers ]

Is the heart divided into right and left sides by the aorta

2 Columns [ 15 Answers ]

Having a problem with 2 columns... for some reason it writes some of it in the first column, then the bit following in the second column, then goes back to the first column. I've tried switching to 1 column and back to 2 and the formatting stays that way. Help! :D:confused:

Is it normaly... [ 9 Answers ]

Hey, Is it normal to masturbate? Like more than once a day? I don know some of my friends at school are just messing around and say they masturbate (the outspoken ones). But I also know some people that say they don't. Thanks.

View more questions Search