Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Nov 12, 2009, 10:52 PM

Edward55 you are so right. They should just "imagine" it away.
    kaitlin9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 04:12 PM
    Have they said stuff
    daisy2020 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Try asking your children. I heard children see things better than adults do. But my mom see ghosts and I am child and I see a diversity amount of ghosts in my house. I write ghost stories. Maybe the ghost is destroying your house. Maybe it's trying to tell you something or saying how angry it is.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Mar 24, 2012, 08:40 AM
    I messed with a Ouijia board a few times. That is one thing you don't want to mess with. I used to be obsessed with it until my cousin and I were playing with it and it kept spelling out Sam ***** Die. I said I didn't believe that it was something paranormal and I heard a horrifying growl and that was the last time I messed with those stupid things. Using that opens a doorway you don't want opened. And if it is a demon in order to get rid of it you have to have faith. You have to believe in what your reading or what the father is reading if not it won't work and may get worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animal Ghosts [ 12 Answers ]

Can a house be haunted with animal ghosts? The reason I ask is because now and then I smell a strong cat urine smell around one of our litter boxes in the hall outside our bathroom. The smell is not present in the air all the time and as far as I know none of our cats have ever used the floor...

Are they ghosts? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I really need someone to talk to who won't be biased regarding my thoughts. I'm in a relationship for 2 years now, Lester and I have a 6 month-0ld daughter and I've known him for over two years, too. I just came from a terrible, full of deception relationship from a 32 y/o man when...

View more questions Search