Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dseniuk67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 06:17 PM
    My Kenmore Dryer won't heat up?
    Model 11086874100
    Does anyone know what the most likely problem is? I was told it's generally the thermostat.? Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Moved to appliance
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Could be the stat. clogged vent hose or the element

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dryer will not heat. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Electric dryer, Model # 96520100, that will not heat. The heater does not come on, but the dryer runs. I have checked the Heater and 4 plug in switches in the back, all reading 0 omms. I have cleaned the ducts out but nothing. Is there help?

Kenmore gas dryer don't heat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a single mom who can't afford to hire someone so please help! I have a Kenmore Gas Dryer Model # 11097274100, Serial # MC0227481. Here is the story: The other day I shut the main power switch off in the house to wire a kitchen light. I turned the main power switch back on when I was...

Kenmore dryer won't heat [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a kenmore 110.72822101. It will glow, then ignite for about 30 seconds then cut off. I have replaced theradiant sensor, the thermal cut off, the thermostat, and both coils. We have done the continuity test and everything looks fine. We have taken off the exhaust hose and it...

Kenmore dryer help / No heat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 80 series Super capacity plus dryer. Model# 77832791 77832 that is not heating. Sounds like after it runs for about 30 seconds that it is trying to fire up but then doesn't. I consider myself to be handy and could probably fix it with some help. Any idea where I should start? Does...

Kenmore dryer won't heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electric Kenmore dryer series 80 which runs but won't hear

View more questions Search