Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulamarie1973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Protecting people
    Name two ways you could support a person with learning disabilitys to reduce their own vulnerabilitys
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 20, 2008, 01:13 PM
    I can only think of one way, teach them to be self-sufficient.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protecting accounts [ 1 Answers ]

My Wife has Credit card judgement against her, What can you to to protect out Bank accounts(joint & hers))? If my bank account is levyed, can they take future paroll deposits?

Protecting OSB [ 4 Answers ]

After framing, roofing, and putting up OSB, how long is it safe to leave standing, open to the weather, before covering with Tyvek?

Protecting a/c compressor [ 8 Answers ]

How can an a/c compressor be protected from thieves? A friend just had a central unit stolen and wants to protect the new one so it does not happen again. Thanks, Robert

Protecting oneself [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is separated now from his ex of 21 years and has his name on a deed for the house. She want to be put on the deed but has debts. Should he consult a lawyer about this and have the proper papers drawn up. Any lawyer suggestions?

Am I protecting myself... [ 16 Answers ]

So OK - a while back I posted a thread telling you about how I cried tears of happiness for the first time and how I was falling in love with Pete. I had began opening up to Pete and opening my heart up - but now I feel really vulnerable and feel uncomfortable exposing myself - but I don't...

View more questions Search