Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurieshatley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Foundations of business comm
    Read the following document and revise it so that it follows the guidelines in Chapter 4-6.

I am a new publisher with some really great books to sell. I saw your announcement in Publishers Weekly about the bookseller's show you're having this summer, and I think it's a great idea. Count me in, folks! I would like to get some space to show my books. I thought it would be a neat thing if I could do some live airbrushing on T-shirts to help promote my hot new title, T-Shirt Art. Before I got into publishing, I was an airbrush artist, and I could demonstrate my techniques. I've done hundreds of advertising illustrations and have been a sign painter all my life, so I'll also be promoting my other book, hot off the presses, How to Make Money in the Sign Painting Business.

I will be starting my PR campaign about May 2008 with ads in PW and some art trade papers, so my books should be well known by the time the show comes in August. In case you would like to use my appearance as part of your publicity, I have enclosed a biography and photo of myself.

P.S. Please let me know what it costs for booth space as soon as possible, so I can figure out whether I can afford to attend. Being a new publisher is mighty expensive!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laurieshatley
    Read the following document and revise it so that it follows the guidelines in Chapter 4-6.
    Sorry, I don't seem to have your schoolbook handy in order to do your homework for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reinstall Comm.drv [ 1 Answers ]

When I boot up my computer, I get the message to reinstall COMM.DRV in System 32 directory. How do I do this?

Missing comm.drv file [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I use Windows XP runnng on 1.8GB clock speed. I receive an error message saying: NTVDM KERNEL: Missing 16-bit system module Please re-install the following module to your system32 directory: COMM.DRV I've searched my entire hard disk and sure enough, no such file exists. What should I...

Rebar in foundations [ 2 Answers ]

If you have an old foundation that does not have rebar, and you are going to tear down the existing house and rebuild. Is there a way to reinforce with rebar in the existing foundation?

Error Message, System32, COMM.DRV not found [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to install software for my dvd cam, but when I do it says. System32 Directory: COMM.DRV file not found Could someone please direct me to where I might be able to download this file as it is not found when I search the PC. Thanks

View more questions Search