Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmman1976 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 06:23 AM
    I have a emachines t2885 won't power up
    There is a green light that comes on . The fan on the power suplly is free it would come on for a sec and then go back off .
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Some models of eMachines computers have had power supply and/or motherboard problems.
    You may be a victim of this issue.
    Here is some more info.

WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saturn won't start, power locks won't work, radio resets itself. [ 4 Answers ]

My 99 Saturn has had some starting problems in the past. It would sometimes not start but if you let it sit from anywhere from 45 minutes to 24 hours, it would eventually start. Or, after having Dad look at it, we could tap the starter and it would work. So we thought it was the starter. I...

The power button wire fell out of my emachines t1840 computer where does it go? [ 2 Answers ]

The power button cord fell out of my emachines computer and I cannot figure out where it goes. The plus is a small square 2 pin plug. There is a spot it looks like it goes but it isn't working when it is plugged in in that spot. Can anyone help?

Emachine T2885 not getting any power [ 9 Answers ]

An Emachine T2885 was brought to me with what appeared to be a simple power supply problem. I was told the PC problem occurred after a massive power outage in town. The PC supposedly came back on when the power came back, then shut down and would not power up afterware. Emachine tech support...

Emachine T2885 won't power on [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced the PSU and battery. Checked connections. Got mixed up on location of power switch connectio to 9 pin connector on the mobo. Any help available?

Car won't crank, no power [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 honda civic, all was fine. Next minute the car won't crank, no dash lights, no power to any accessories. Replaced battery and cables. Is this symptoms of a failed ignition switch.

View more questions Search