Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrhscheermom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 01:21 AM
    Classified balance sheet
    What information would be found in each of the following groupings on a classified balance sheet, and how that data could indicate the future success or failure of a business

Current assets, long-term investments, property, plant, and equiptment intangible assets
    EdithN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 08:16 PM
    What information would be found in each of the following groupings on a classified balance sheet, and how that data could indicate the future success or failure of a business

Current assets, long-term investments, property, plant, and equiptment intangible assets
    jmt924 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 02:46 PM
    How could information on a classified balance sheet indicate the future success or failure of a business?
    dj memo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 11:38 AM

I don't know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Classified (multi-step) Income Statement, and Classified Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

I am in Accounting and I have a question on a homework problem that wasn't covered in the discussion. A trial balance sheet was given and a Classified (multi-step) Income Statement and a Classified Balance Sheet need to be made. If you could help me figure out what points should be under each that...

Classified Balance Sheet [ 2 Answers ]

The trial balance for the problem was already provided for me. The assignment is to do a classifed balance sheet based on the trial balance given so far I have Current Assets Cash 7000 Accounts Rec 16,500 Office Supplies 2,000 Plant assets Land 75,000 Trucks ...

Classified Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any particular spot? I figured because it was a payable it was a liability but does it matter where it goes under liabilities.

Classified Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

Where on the Classified Balance sheet does the "Dividends Payable" go?

View more questions Search