Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simplyneshia Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 11:23 PM
    Department store
    Does anyone remember growing up watching a 30min show on nickelodeon that had puppets and humans they worked in a department store and at night one of the mannequins would come to life when his hat was removed? I know it sounds stupid but it was actually a good show
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jun 20, 2008, 12:52 AM
    Yes I watched that show one of he puppets was like a blonde whisspy girl or something, but are you sure that it was on nickalodean? Because I can track it down if I know what station maybe
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jun 20, 2008, 12:58 AM
    Oh and I think he turned into a manaquin when his hat fell off and there was a mouse named muffy I think, wow this is going to drive me nuts till I find out
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jun 20, 2008, 04:16 AM
    Might be this one? Sorry if it's not

"Today's Special" (1981) - Plot summary
    melissa1978 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jun 20, 2008, 06:11 AM
    It's Today's Special
    simplyneshia Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 08:42 PM
    I'm going to check and see if it's called today's special but yes it seemed like everybody came to life after the department store close at it was on nickalodeaon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to pass department store "personality" test? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I want a job working for a department store, but many of them have these "personality" tests. Does anyone know the "correct" way to answer these things? A friend who works for Walmart said that they basically want you to be a "snitch" and "follow the rules" of the company. Can...

Arbitration department [ 2 Answers ]

I Need Help Please This Is My First Time On This Site.im Sorry If I Put This In The Wrong Spot But I Need Help.got This Letter In The Mail From An Old Credit Card Debt Yes Its Mine.it From Citibank And It Says Notice That Your Delinquent Account Has Been Sent To Our Arbitration Department For...

General Store Owners' own personal purchases from the store [ 1 Answers ]

We have just started to run a general store as a family partnership of 4 people. We take out what we need for our own consumption but do we need to account for this in our yearly accounts please?

Navy, Department of [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a particular form to download preferably in word document format so it can be typed on NAVPERS 1616/24, “Enlisted Performance Evaluation Report"

Police Department [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that I could not be hired for a position at the local police department (City X, North Carolina) because I have a judgement sitting on my credit report. Why do they do that? I meet all other qualifications, and when I ask the reason isn't that I am not capable, but because I have...

View more questions Search