Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 19, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Antique dishes
    Hi there,

I have what I think are antique or collectible dishes. It's a set actually. There are 6 big plates, 8 small plates, 3 ice cream glasses, and 2 drink glasses. I know there are a total of 3 glasses missing.

It's clear with a pink tint.

The strange thing is that there is no identifying marks to show where or who it came from and when.

I have included a few pictures for help!

I apologize for the blurry pictures, these were taken with a camera phone.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2008, 11:02 PM
    Just a thought... there are so many styles of depression glass, this is one link that might get you started though. From the photos, depression glass comes to mind. You probably know it is from that era, I will check further to try to find the pattern.

Yahoo! Shopping Search Results for Glass Pink Depression
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2008, 03:21 AM
    They definitely have the look and style of a type of depression glass! I have some that are very similar to yours.

What is it that you were wanting to know about them, please?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 21, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Just how much I can sell them for...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dirty dishes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore 665 I need to know how to take of the bottom drain

Dishes back? [ 25 Answers ]

Dear everyone, I constantly make asian food for my neighbours, coworkers, friends and I give them my own dishes(plastic microwavebale). I enjoy cooking very much.:P I have lost SO MANY OF my dishes, the loss is fine but I CONSTANTLY make food for others, I need available dishes ALL THE TIME. ...

Stinky dishes [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever I run my dishwasher, when it gets to the drying cycle I get a strong odor (stinky). Even the dishes will smell if I let them stay in there to dry. I also started to notice it in my garbage disposal. Could it be my roof vent is clogged? We had a plumber come out and look at the lines to...

Dishes won't get clean! [ 3 Answers ]

We have a brand new stainless steel dishwasher and when we run it we set it to the maximum wash, plus we use Jet Dry, but our dishes (especially our glasses) just will not get clean! They always have spots and sometimes even have food or other residue. Sometimes they even look more dirty than...

View more questions Search