Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvebug08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 08:59 PM
    About black hair dye
    Well I died my hair brown thinking it was going to come out brunette,but it didn't I dye it 4 days ago and I neede it to get it out... I washed it with clothing detewrgent and when I was washing it some color was caming out.. but it looks the same any help here
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jun 20, 2008, 04:05 AM
    It will take time for it to strip out. You have to use it a fair few times to see results.
    If you carry on using the detergent please remember to condition your hair thoroughly afterwards as it will most likely become very dry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How badly will having black hair dye stripped out damage my hair? [ 24 Answers ]

I recently dyed my naturally dark brown hair a bright black colour, and I am not very pleased with it at all. I know that stripping the colour on my own would seriously damage my hair (something I would like to avoid, as I have just finished growing out/cutting off some very damaged hair), but if I...

HELP: Going from Black Hair to Brown Hair [ 42 Answers ]

Ok, firstly, Id like to apologies as I realise there are many topics on this forum about this, however, they have only confused me more, as some say that it is not possible to do it without bleaching, and some say that there are hair dye removal products that can do it. I naturally have dark...

How can I dye my hair red by taking out my black without damaging my hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I currently have black dyed hair, with bleached streaks, that were red and are now back to blonde. I really want to dye my hair all over bright red, but I don't want to bleach all my hair for fear of totally killing it, are there any cheats I can use to get my permanent black out without...

Natural black hair that's dyed black, how can I lighten it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi im new to this! Ive been dying my hair black for about 2 years. My hair is naturally very dark brown/almost black already. Id really like to color it a light brown. should i strip my hair color, then proceedto try a light brown? thanks so much for any kind of help!:o

View more questions Search