Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgreer8 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2008, 07:57 PM
    Statue of Limitation
    What is the Statue of Limitation for creidt card debt ( in Collections) in Florida?
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 19, 2008, 08:44 PM
    There may be some help here:

AT&T - Web Search
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4U
    There may be some help here:

AT&T - Web Search

Please don't keep posting sites so people can look up the info themselves - that is not particularly helpful to the people asking the questions. They come here so they don't have to look it up and digest it, see if it pertains to them.

If you want to help, do your research and post what you have learned, cite a source if you have one. Someone else brought this to your attention - perhaps you didn't see his post.

The statute on debt collection - credit card - in Florida falls under the general rule (not mortgage or a few other categories) which is 4 years. Keep in mind that the statute runs from the last activity on the account - payment or charge - not from the date the account was opened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statue of limitation [ 1 Answers ]

How long do they have to charge you with a violation of probation

Statue of limitation [ 5 Answers ]

What is the statue of limitation on statutory rape? Also, the time of limitation has passed, what other way can you charge some one with statutory rape against a 14 year old, if they were 25 at the time?

Car accident statue of limitation [ 2 Answers ]

When is it too late to file a law suit against an insurance company if you can't settle your claim in the 2 years allowed? Can it be the day after the two years?

Statue of Limitation [ 2 Answers ]

What is the statute of Limitation on a DUI charge in BC or Canada. I have a warrant out of my arrest in BC. I didn't even know about it until I was pulled over in Alberta. I was under the impression from the cop that I talked to on the phone that I had taken care of all of that mess. But then I...

View more questions Search