Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coj126 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2003, 09:19 AM
    Iso 9000:2000
    Hi,

I have an essay to write and its regarding the
    Iso 9000:2000.

So can anyone please help me by describing the developments of quality practices in business with particular reference to the role of information technologies.

Thank you in advance

Oj
    Tashi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2003, 11:43 PM
    iso 9000:2000
    EXCEL Partnership's ISO 9000 training and consulting program thoroughly covers all aspects of ISO 9000 quality management systems, including implementation, documentation, and auditing, as well as transitioning to ISO 9001:2000. Each of our courses and consulting services is developed and delivered by ISO 9000 experts, and many of our courses have earned accreditation from the RAB (Registrar Accreditation Board). :o[ftp][flash=200,200]URL[/flash]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sql 2000 sp3 issue [ 0 Answers ]

REWARD: $40.00 to anyone who can solve this. Microsoft is having difficulty with the resolution!!! The Problem... :-/ The problem experienced when we upgraded to SQL Server 2000 and is isolated to a very obscure set of circumstances.  When a nested recordset is created using the same table in...

Outlook 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to lock down the inbox, current view settings in Outlook 2000, a friend of mine is forever causing havoc with them & I have to sort them out after. Is there any way they can be set & then "glued into place"? Many thanks, Steve

View more questions Search