Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtvdb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Laptop to lcd TV display
    I have a sony vaio laptop and a Samsung 40 inch lcd TV. I am wanting to run my laptop through the TV. When I plug the laptop in - the TV won't pick it up yet when I plug my PC into the TV - it works fine

Why is this?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Got to check out the TV manual or the mfg website for the TV
    prashnttf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jtvdb
    i have a sony vaio laptop and a samsung 40 inch lcd tv. i am wanting to run my laptop through the tv. When i plug the laptop in - the tv wont pick it up yet when i plug my pc into the tv - it works fine

why is this?
    I think u need to use TV tuner .
    deepanrv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Hi...
    I think you need to check out the signal output from Laptop
    Is perfect...

First check your laptop before the TV...

Regards...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting laptop to laptop using crossover cable [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista.. and I am interested in transferring my files from the old laptop that uses Windows XP onto the new laptop. I purchased a crossover cable because I figured it would be the cheapest way to transfer. I am not too sure how to go about...

Laptop is connected but won't display webpages [ 2 Answers ]

I am using a sky wireless router and it says it is connected but if I try to go on a page it says page cannot be displayed is there anything I can do to make it work?

Laptop screen does not display anything [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody, My laptop does not display anything on the screen. Last saturdau it had problem and started to reboot automatically after 10-15 minutes of start. Displayed some error like "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" message in the blue screen. Now yesterday onwards it does not detect the Hard...

Plasma won't work as a display for my laptop . [ 1 Answers ]

In the past I have been able to use my plasma TV as a display for my laptop with relative ease. Basically I just connect it up via a vga cord and hit Fn/F4 which shoots the image up to the plasma. Each time you hit Fn/F4 it kind of scrolls through having the picture on both the laptop and...

Laptop display [ 2 Answers ]

I have a toshiba laptop and the hinges on the screen are busted so the screen will not stay up. It just flops forward(closed) or back(open). The laptop has the speakers on the sides of the screen and they look like they are popped up but I have tried to push them down and it does nothing they don't...

View more questions Search