Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adrien Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Belgium, after testing ecm
    OK, thanks greased-
    I have performed this things you mention
    The test map-ecm is 5 volt.
    I took out the fuel tank, looking for the closingvalve in the pump , its inbedded in the housing.
    I pressurized it with the compressor set at 30 psi ,and its closing correctly,no problem.
    Working on these matters, I messured the main pressure on the fuel line, perfectly.
    The pressure-regulating valve ,-same works great.
    But doing this , I was able to see that the fuel seems to leak away!. in the main rail-!
    And also when the main fuelhose is disconnected , pressure regulating valve disconnected and the bolt for servicing taken away,. euhhhh? Is this possible?. it looks like the main rail is discharging...
    Into one or more of the injectors, is this really possible? I reloaded it a few times with fuel,
    And its repeating itself

The ignitionpart can wait for this moment
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 11:56 AM
    . Check the O-rings on the fuel injectors--they may have deteriorated.

. If the pressure is too high, the fuel pressure regulator will allow it to flow back into the gas tank.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

European accord 94 2.l ils , belgium calling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , my name is adrien kintziger, I live in belgium, I"m 49 yrs old ,and i work in honda europe belgium (ghent), in the parts warehouse (300.000) diff partnbrs, in diff quantities i have a honda accord 94 2.0l ils with starting trouble....sometimes only and the problem is...

How big will my greatdane/belgium shepard cross get? [ 2 Answers ]

How big will my greatdane/belgium shepard cross get?

Testing old well [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to buy some land that has a well drilled 25 years ago, pump placed, but never used. The man who originally dug the well tested it a few days ago, got a gush of clear water for several seconds then it slowed to a trickle. Several minutes later the same test, same results. He says the...

Original Etching - Van Zeeland - The Dyle River at Malines, Belgium [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We have an etching by Van Zeeland that measures 23 x 19. The image is in good shape but our customer wishes to change the mat and then asked us to film overlaminate the piece! The reverse side of the picture carries the SZL inscription and it is numbered #153. We are hesitant to...

Testing [ 1 Answers ]

Test post.

View more questions Search