Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    just2Bcurious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Etiquette, after the fact
    An acquaintance's husband passed away a month ago and now they are sending an announcement for a memorial service and reception. What is the proper etiquette for sending flowers or a remembrance?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Flowers can be sent to the memorial service, or a donation sent or given to a charity in their memory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After The Fact [ 3 Answers ]

My children were taken and my rights were taken.My dad said that no matter how long there is always hope of bringing them home.Is that true?Is there a point were there is absolutely nothing you can do at all?

Shoplifting after the fact [ 3 Answers ]

This may be complicated, A friend of mine was shoplifting from the store he worked at and got caught. He was searched as he was leaving by a plain clothes store security and questionned about an I-pod he had in his jacket. He told them he had brought it there before his shift so they let him go....

Little Known Christmas Fact [ 2 Answers ]

Not long ago and far away, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip... but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then...

Truth or Fact? [ 40 Answers ]

Since we use these words here now and then, I've been thinking... And although I have thoughts of my own about this... I am really interested in what everyone here may think about the difference between... TRUTH or FACT Thank you.

View more questions Search