Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashlies stuck Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Can't find 90's kid sing along title
    Me and my mother have been looking for an hour and cannot find the movie that I used to watch as a kid. She thought it was part of Wee Sing, but I looked at all of their stuff and can't find anything.

So far we have this...

Melody is the girls name, and she is looking for her song in this movie. She has two kids with her, a brother and a sister. While helping her look for her song they sing songs like the itsy bitsy spider and other nursery rhymes. Its really bugging me... anyone got any ideas?
    sanjihugs Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 28, 2008, 12:02 AM
    Maybe we sing in sillyville and they sing this is the song that never ends and the main girl melody has no color on her dress and they get the color for her dress when they get her song because that movie is we sing in sillyville hope I could help
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 28, 2008, 03:13 AM
    It reminds me of Kids Sing Along Melody Magic:

http://http://amazon.com/Kids-Sing-A...3938628&sr=8-1

I believe this is what you are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Trying to find the name of a show from the 90's [ 12 Answers ]

It was very similar to the power rangers, but instead of the command center building they had a cave, and instead of zordon there was this glowing fungus bubble thing on a podium, I think they had something to do with the zodiac, possibly not, could be animals, I'm pretty sure I remember "taurus"...

Trying to find a 90's flick. Can't remember the title. [ 1 Answers ]

This may be a bit vague (I just woke up after dreaming I was in it and I'm sure it's a flick from years ago) but any help would be greatly appreciated!! All I can remember is it's set on an island of some sorts and a group of people hijack a small plane to get there. I can't recall what their...

Early 90's sing-a-long movie.need title. [ 5 Answers ]

I know this is really random but I remember sitting in daycare always watching this... it's pretty much a sing-a-long from the late 80's to early 90's maybe... let's see it's not animated... I remember one scene being in the middle of their town or whatever and the woman was sitting on a fountain...

View more questions Search