Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gerwein Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 08:23 PM
    If I'm the middle-man, how to I keep the buyer from working directly with the seller?
    I have the opportunity to buy merchandise at less than wholesale & resell it to an overstock retailer. I don't own the inventory. How do I make a deal to buy and sell without the two parties contacting each other directly. If I let the buyer know the full details of the product, they can contact the seller directly to purchase! Thanks.
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Jun 24, 2008, 08:36 AM
    You could repackage the items using plain boxes that don't have the originating company's name and address on them, this is what they mean by a shipping and handling charge sometimes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax implications of a contract for deed for buyer and seller [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am looking to purchase a primary residence on a contract for deed basis. My understanding is that I, as the purchaser, would be able to write off the interest I pay on my yearly taxes. My question is, can the seller continue to write off the interest he is paying on the mortgage he...

Seller failure to disclose - buyer has proof [ 4 Answers ]

After we bought the house last November we found several problems with the house and we have proof ( one written, other verbal) that he knew about the following things: - previous termite infestations - his disclosure said there were none. We found the termite letter HE got when he bought the...

Upon death of a seller in a real estate contract, how to get a buyer out of contract [ 23 Answers ]

In the state of Missouri, a seller in the middle of a sales contract died. The closing time is not yet lapsed and all the contingencies on the buyer side is fulfilled. There is will in place and an executor named for the estate already. The son (named executor) can not legally sign for the deceased...

VCR hookup directly into TV [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any VCR/DVD combo units that can be directly hooked into the TV for recording purposes? That don't have to run through an external box - such as cable or Dish?

View more questions Search