Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Plumleaf1317 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 18, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Can anger be controlled?
    My ex seems to have control issues and took his anger out on me. Can he control his anger in other ways? I left him because of his anger.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 07:52 PM
    It is good that you left him. Yes I do believe anger can be controlled, but it takes that individual that is full of anger wanting to change his/her behaviour. Counseling, medication, and more outlits to be able to release anger so it does not build up.

Please do me a favour, for yourself and your safety, do not ever go back to this person. Ever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Controlled Relationship, How do I get out? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 27 and have a 7 year old son. I have been in a relationship with a guy for 7 years. He conpletely controls me. I know I have to get out but I don't know how to. I work for him in his business and he controls the money I get, I get pocket money like a child and there is no way I can accrue ny...

Rent controlled [ 1 Answers ]

Ballengerb1, What if an l.a. rent-control tenant doesn't have a lease and refuses to sign one? I suppose taking rent from the tenant creates a periodic rental agreement-- may a lessor give a 30/60 day notice to move out because the lessor doesn't want to renew the month-to-month? If this...

Outlet Controlled by a Switch [ 4 Answers ]

I replaced the electrical outlets in a room I recently had dry-walled. One of the outlets I replaced was partially (1 of the 2 receptacles) controlled by a wall switch. I hooked the new outlet up exactly as the old one was, but now the outlet is on all of the time. The wall switch no longer...

Controlled life [ 1 Answers ]

Hey this is jennifer and I am really depressed, I mean I have a cool family but my mom is so controlling... she is the best mom but she wants everything in her way sometimes I feel like she is trying to live her life through me. She wants my room to be decorated in her way, she wants me to wear the...

View more questions Search