Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravneet95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 05:28 PM
    How do snowy owls adapt to there environment?
    :confused: I would just like to know because my friends say they change colours but I don't agree. So that's why I'm askijng to see if she's right or not.:) :) :confused: :confused: :confused:
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Are you sure this is not a homework question?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 18, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Read all about snowy owls : Snowy Owl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here about their color : Snowy Owl, National Geographic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie direct to VHS about Owls [ 4 Answers ]

I remember parts about an older owl telling a group of younger owls a story about Ant's or maybe grasshoppers. I'm not sure about the insect’s type. They may not even be insects. I think I remember a storm going on outside and the little owls need to be entertained by this "story". I think the...

Detering hawks and owls [ 4 Answers ]

I know they are not bugs but does anyone know how to deter owls and hawks from coming into your yard and attacking small dogs? My neighbor recently had one of her dogs killed by a hawk or an owl and we are trying to find out how to keep them out of her yard.

Adapt abs to cast [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing the tub in a basement bath, the drain was 'slid into a 1.5" cast hole in the floor. Even with the floor. How do I stub out this to attach a trap/ drain

Orca/ environment [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could help, I need to know the environmental conditions under which an orca (killer whale) is found , and the resources it requires for survival?

View more questions Search