Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momoflnl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Breaker keeps tripping
    We have recently purchesed a Vits spa from some one. When we did we replaced the heat element . It has worked well for the last 6 weeks but now it it tripping the breaker on the heater. Any suggestions.
    westnlas Posts: 322, Reputation: 25

Jun 18, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Probably draws too much amperage on start up. Shut down the pumps and heater and try starting them 1 at a time, after the other is running. The other option is to replace the breaker and see if that does it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaker keeps tripping [ 24 Answers ]

I need to figure this out. I have two 15 amp space heaters in my garage and when I turn them both on it throws the breaker. The breaker at box for this is rated at 20amps. I have been told that I can run both on high and won't throw the breaker. I also replaced the old breaker with a new one (same...

Breaker for AC Tripping [ 3 Answers ]

I have a split system & Air Handler. Any idea why the breaker keeps tripping?

Treadmill keeps tripping breaker [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a treadmill for a few months and it worked fine then last week while I was on it it blew a fuse and tripped the circuit breaker. I changed the fuse to the plug and reset breaker. The treadmill now switches on but as soon as I try to start the motor it just trips again. The fault occurred...

Circuit Breaker Tripping [ 1 Answers ]

We have installed a electrical box on the home that houses a 20 amp fuse w:gfi off the meter, then ran the wires to a outdoor box w: a gfi plug & a on/off switch. Seems to be wired correctly, but the 20 amp fuse keeps tripping. Thank You in Advance for any help, Michael

Why does my ac breaker keep tripping its only 3years old [ 2 Answers ]

Yes we just brought this house in 2007 was built in 2003 went to use the ac for the first time we have a weather king heat pump ac unit and noticed the breaker would trip when the thermoset was turned downed I even changed the breaker and is not that cause the breaker works with the dryer it's a...

View more questions Search