Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Always hot and profuse sweating
    I've always been hot natured but in the last 10 years I experience sweating like I have never in my life, mostly face and scalp but sometimes all over.:( Sometimes it just comes over me not like a hot flash but worse. I'm 61 and a female. Any answers out there?:confused: I remain hopeful:p
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Have your doctor check your thyroid. Mine does every three months through blood work because ause I am diabetic and I am like you. Hot or cold, night sweats, and I am 65. My thyroid is on the cusp, so no medication c an be given.It has to be completely over or under; thyroid meds are forever that's why docs have to be so careful.
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Jun 21, 2008, 12:20 PM
    I am 28 and have this same problem I have to have a fan on me almost all the time or I am sweating like crazy. I wish there was something I could do to help it because it is annoying I can't even wear make-up because I sweat so much. I do take medications that don't help the problem and that could be it to for you also you may want to check side effects of medications you are on and see

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have bouts of: Always hot, can't cool down, profuse sweating, body pain, tired, [ 6 Answers ]

I am so frustrated. I have such a hard time controlling my body temperature. I have been told I have chronic fatigue related to having Mononucleosis twice when I was younger. I have been told I have Epstein Barr, also related to chronic fatigue. I have bouts of bad body pain in my arms, hands,...

Sweating & Always Hot [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 57 years old male and on several medications, which are as follows. Amitriptyline, Lexapro, Klonopin, Atenolol, Lipitor, and Niacin. I know that Amitriptyline makes you sensitive to the sun and that Niacin can result in hot flashes. My problem started well before I was on any of these...

Sweating [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem where my sweat really smells. Not a body odour smell, but a very stale smell. I bath every day, use anti persperant, but its some times out of control! My wife has to change and wash the bed sheets at least three to four times a week cause it's that bad, any ideas??

View more questions Search