Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachieblonde23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2006, 07:14 AM
    HELP required... budgets.
    Hi,
    I would be really grateful if any one could help me. I need to perform a draft budget for a new job and they have requested a draft budget.. unfortunately never done one before... can anyone assist on how I can attack this? I would be really grateful! I just would like to know where to start not how to do it. Thank you, Rachel
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc AssessmentExercise1[1].doc (5.5 KB, 189 views)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 15, 2006, 07:35 AM
    A budget is simply a plan of expenditures. It sets how much can be spent on various items, like rent, staff, supplies, etc.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2006, 07:52 AM
    Hi, Rachel,
    Here is a link to a Draft Budget:
    http://www.mof.gov.il/budget98_e/draft1998.htm

Maybe you can use it to see how to set up a table, with names, headings, etc, for doing one. If this is for a new job, can you look at any of the old Draft Budgets that might have been done in the past where you work?
    They would give you a good idea of what is contained in them, and how they are set up.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OPT-> H1, Is 8843 Required ? [ 2 Answers ]

For Year 2005: OPT STATUS -> Jan 9 to Oct 13 H1B -> OCT 13 onwards I am filling 1040NR-EZ. Do I need to fill 8843, If yes (Which I think I do) what I am supposed to fill in Part -3, line 9 "Enter the School attended during 2005"?? I Graduated in Dec 2004, I didn't attend school 2005, do...

Assistance required. Am I nuts? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Folks. Please forgive me if I get any of the etiquette wrong as this is my first post so please forgive me. I feel, somewhat silly for even asking this but I am hoping one of your readers can give me some indications. As I am beginning to feel I maybe psychic. Incidentally you lot are the...

Cassette to cd.. help required [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am in the process of recording all my audio cassettes onto PC for burning on to cd eventually. I have no problems in getting the sound on to the PC, but I am having problems in 'cleaning up' this sound before I burn on to cd. I have Cool Edit Pro and Roxio Creator 7. Is there anyone out...

Driver required [ 1 Answers ]

Hi folks, Will any one help me getting driver for my pci multimedia audio device Which is named 82801db/dbl AC ' 97 audio controller , vendor intel corporation. I am using win 98 SE

View more questions Search