Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittyb Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 10:15 AM
    8 weeks pregnant
    I am approx 8 weeks pregnant, was feeling ++nausea last 2 weeks, now has gone, but feeling period like cramps, no bleeding( I also felt this way at 5-6 weeks pregnant) is this normal, will I be okay? Does it last till 12 weeks? Please help, am nervous
    StephanyM Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 10:31 AM
    It's different for everyone. Some women are sick the first 12 weeks, others are never sick, and some are sick throughout their entire pregnancy. When I was pregnant, it was on a off every couple days till around 12 weeks then I started feeling better. Don't worry as long as your not bleeding, everything should be fine. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

17 weeks pregnant and. [ 3 Answers ]

I am wondering when you shouldn't lay on your tummy during pregnancy? Will I hurt the baby by laying on my tummy?

38 weeks pregnant and not sure what is going on? [ 1 Answers ]

I am just about 38 weeks pregnant, after having intercourse, I noticed that I had some pinkish discharge when I went o the washroom which lasted all night. When waking in the morning it was still there but soon after was done. Feeling like I had the urge to pee again I went to the washroom and had...

8 weeks pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am 8 weeks pregnant with my third child and when I snzeeze and anything I leak something like urine and I have a green discharge is this normal? :confused:

My cat is 7 weeks pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I am new to this so not really sure if I am posting this in the right category. My cat molly is 7 weeks pregnant, we can see the kittens kicking all the time and if I put my hand gently on her tummy I can feel them kick! Should I be keeping her inside from now on?Or when should...

View more questions Search