Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeyman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Friend is in love with cousin
    My friend(20) is in love with her cousin brother(21)... they loves each other very much
    Her parents are not knowing this thing... in our community it is not allowed to do so...
    They have arrenged her marriage with one guy who is well settled and from good family.
    Now she is confused. Cousin brother is asking her to get married with himself by run off from home and can't live without her.
    What she should do? Whether run off from home or marring with second guy...
    Please advice.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 08:54 AM
    For starters:
    What country are you from?
    What is cousin brother? Exactly how are they related? Do they have the same mother?

Jun 18, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    For starters:
    What country are you from?
    What is cousin brother? Exactly how are they related? Do they have the same mother?
    He is her mother's brother's son
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Not knowing your country doesn't help since I have no idea of customs and laws to go by to answer.
    The USA you can not marry first cousins.

Jun 18, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Not knowing your country doesn't help since I have no idea of customs and laws to go by to answer.
    The USA you can not marry first cousins.
    We r from INDIA
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 10:06 AM
    From this article India - Marriage it seems that marrying cousins is acceptable in India, especially southern India. But they still have to realize that if they are able to pull off getting married to each other the family could very likely turn against them and never speak again.

Jun 19, 2008, 07:55 AM
    From this article India - Marriage it seems that marrying cousins is acceptable in India, especially southern India. But they still have to realize that if they are able to pull off getting married to each other the family could very likely turn against them and never speak again.
    Thank You...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

I love his best friend [ 3 Answers ]

I love my boyfriends best friend who is also my best friend, what do I do?

In love with best friend [ 7 Answers ]

I have know my best friend for 11 years and he is married with 2 kids. I have one but not married. We worked together for about 7 years. He has a really bad marriage for about 4 years . His wife cheated on him 2x with his cousin. He kicked her out and took her back 2x. About 2 years ago we...

I'm in love with my best friend [ 1 Answers ]

My friend cory is a bad-boy but funny and caring -to me at least-he is cute and is smart so he has brown eyes and black hair skinny and he eats a lot I'm not sure if he is joking but he often calls me fatty because I eat a lot of food around him to make him like me more and talk to me! Can you...

View more questions Search