Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jun 18, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Which 4 wheel drive?
    Today I 'm going to interview for a courier job delivering drugs to recovery hospitals (old folks homes) at night. If I get it I will need a 4 wheel drive when winter comes. I don't care if its pretty just reliable and has some inclosed storage. Good gas mileage is a big plus because I pay my own gas.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 01:48 PM
    I have a 4X4 Jeep Grand Cherokee 1994. I put the back seat permanently down and have a big payload area that I can haul just about anything I want to in. If I had to in a pinch I could easily sleep in the back quite comfortably. Even though it's an older model I get 20 MPG if I don't speed and go around 50 on the open highway. Never had problems in the snow getting anywhere. All the other Jeep owners I've talked to in the 7 years I've owned this vehicle love their Jeeps. They are reliable with just normal upkeep needed. You could get a smaller Jeep Cherokee and get a bit better gas mileage and have just about the same room. The aftermarket for the parts is good also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did Chevy make a C10 that is 4 wheel drive? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently bought a 1978 Chevy C10 that is 4 wheel drive. I was told it was completely stock. I have since read that the C10's were all 2 wheel drive and the K10's were 4 wheel drive. What's the deal? Thanks!

Shifting 4 wheel drive [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 1994 pathfinder 4 wheel drive.. is there a trick going from 4 wheel high to 4 wheel low.. my shifter says 2w drive.. neutral.. 4 wheel high then 4 wheel low... it goes into 4 wheel drive fine.. I just can't seem to figure out how to go from high to low.. its a manual shft not electric.....

Ranger-4 Wheel Drive [ 1 Answers ]

Where would the transmisson interlock switch be located and how do you check it?

Four wheel drive motor [ 1 Answers ]

My local Ford dealership told me that my battery keeps going dead because the "four wheel drive motor has burned out and keeps draining the battery. The repair $600.00? Before they replaced the battery they told me it was fine then they say it has a bad cell. Sound right to you?

View more questions Search