Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Al Quaida, The Taliban and the nukes they're going to get..
    Hello:

Because Bush didn't get him when he had the chance... Bin Laden and his friends the Taliban are about to take over Pakistan if they haven't already...

And, your dufus in chief, the guy who said he was going to keep us safe, put his army into a war of choice with a guy who didn't threaten us.. But, the guy who DID attack us, and who is going to attack us again, is still out there... However, our army is tied up at the moment...

What's the dufus doing about it?? Nothing... Pakistan HAS nukes.. This is a fine kettle of fish the dufus has gotten us into..

Buy gold, and move.

excon
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jun 18, 2008, 08:37 AM
    OBL was out of the caves of Afghanistan lickety-split and never was in Iraq. I suppose Dubya thinks he's in Iran or Syria now, and if we attack at just the right moment we'll catch him in one of those two countries preparing for the academy awards. Yup! Pakistan has nukes. Which means we should be kissing India's tochus more than ever.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Ex What evidence do you have that OBL is even alive ? I think he is buried in a Tora Bora cave myself. The last time we heard from him was then when we were still permitted to listen in on his phone conversations . (I do not think those video releases are authentic . )

The Taliban take over Pakistan ? The last thing I heard was that Pakistan was backtracking on the deal they made that conceded territory to the terrorists .They have found out that terrorists are not very good at keeping their word .So attacks on Paki troops have made it clear that they need to confront them.

Yes Pakistan has always walked that fine line and has not had a stable government since I can recall .Nothing new then that there continues to be political instability there . Under President Bush's pressure Pakistan took down the AQKhan network that provided both the NORKS and Iran with blueprints for nuclear weapons. So if anything the Presidents actions vis vie Pakistan have been stabilizing .

Don't worry... When President Barry O . Invades Pakistan as he has promised to do I'm sure the world will be a much safer place .That's if he has time for it. Petraeus will be taking over command of the operations in Afghanistan in Sept.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Stats released by outgoing commander Army Gen. Dan K. McNeill show that most insurgent attacks in Afghanisatan continue to occur in just 10 percent of Afghanistan's territory, confined mostly in the southeastern provinces. A much-ballyhooed (by the MSM) Taliban spring offensive didn't materialize this year. McNeill said stepped-up efforts by U.S.NATO and Afghan soldiers and police prevented it from happening . There are now about 60,000 Afghan soldiers;up from about 20,000 soldiers available last year.

Yes the tribal regions in Pakistan have been and continue to be a problem. Are you saying we should invade Pakistan ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    Are you saying we should invade Pakistan ?
    Hello again, tom:

I don't know. If going into Iraq was correct, why isn't going in to Pakistan?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She's going to turn 16 and I'm going to turn 18 three days after is this illegal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Like the heading says. She's going to be 16 and I'm going to be 18 is this illegal to date. Are we able to do things like hug or kiss? Please help.

Terrorisim and Nukes [ 25 Answers ]

Hello Dreamers: I'm constantly struck by the fantasy's that engulf most Americans lives. Among them are: if we only cracked down, we could win the war on drugs, if we built a fence, we could keep illegal's out, and the subject of my post, we're SAFE because the terrorists do NOT yet possess...

Staging nukes for Iran? [ 7 Answers ]

Why would we want to preposition nuclear weapons at a base conducting Middle East operations? Did someone at Barksdale try to indirectly warn the American people that the Bush Administration is staging nukes for Iran? Staging Nuke for Iran? | TPMCafe PS EDIT here is the lead story for...

Sleaze bag goat loving al-Qaeda and the Taliban. [ 13 Answers ]

╪ The Pakistani government declared a state of emergency, what next do you think ¿ ¶ Is it good to see a little gentle pressure from America has worked…now they will be able to better go after the █ sleaze bag goat loving al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

Al Quaida [ 17 Answers ]

Hello: The right wing among you, in order to proclaim the success of the Bush doctrine, point out the fact that we haven't been attacked since 9/11. If we ARE attacked, wouldn't that mean he failed? excon

View more questions Search