Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5722mom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 06:18 AM
    What is the difference on above groud pool filter settings?
    I am a relatively new pool owner and need to be educated. What is the difference on the settings of a doughboy pool filter? For example, what is the difference between filter to waste and backwash, or pump to waste. What does "winterize" actually do? I'm having a severe problem with mustard algae and am now thinking that I might not have the filter on the right setting. Any help is appreciated. I'm dumping way too much money in trying to fix the algae problem. :confused:
    poolman48 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Hello I'm poolman48
    poolman48 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Mostard algie will not clear up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food Grade D.E. Use in pool filter? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am installing a D.E. Filter (Hayward) for my above ground pool. Can I use food grade D.E. in it? It is a more pure, more expensive D.E. than pool D.E..

How should I set the timer for my pool filter? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a rectangular above ground pool 16 by 24 feet by 4 feet deep. I live in New Hampshire. I have the ability to set the timer for the sand filter to go on and off twice a day. What time would be best to set it for, and for how many total hours per day should the sand filter run?

? Adding a pool filter to a 200 amp panel [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 200 amp service and would like to add a pool filter. 2400 sq ft living space, my panel has 25 of 40 slots in use do I need additional panel, I'm trying to get a good idea of my needs prior to getting price quotes.

View more questions Search