Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    exbestfriend Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Jun 18, 2008, 04:35 AM
    How to treat stretchmarks?
    Hi guys... I just want to know if there's a way that I can have my stretchmarks removed or treated? I have not been pregnatn okei... but I just used to be so thin in gradesschool then when I started to get my menstrual period I actually gain weight then I have this stretchmarks during I was young I don't really care but now it just so shameful to wear swimssuit without shorts on beach I never tied before... so sad
    I can't also wear minies because I also have it at the back of my knee...
    Can this still be treated and how?
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 04:40 AM
    There are certain creams on the market that are made to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.

Avon has a new that is supposed to be really good. Haven't tried it yet, though.
    lesleyanne_g Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 04:41 AM
    Bio Oil is one of the best products to be used for stretch marks, they worked wonders for me last year when I was going on holidays, but you have to keep using it. They really fade.

Jun 18, 2008, 05:13 AM
    HI thanks for the reply where would I get this bio oil... thanks much

Jun 18, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Bio oil can be purchased in any chemist - I usually go to superdrug or semi chem as they the cheapest, but boots and probably most chemists would have it. Its about £9 or so but worth it.
    shoobedooo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 05:21 AM
    My sister uses Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Cream. It's Really Good And Has Worked For Her.

Jun 18, 2008, 06:42 AM
    Hi again is the bio oil a liquid that I apply on or drink it?sorry silly me
    I need to find it here in singapore because sometimes it hard to find things like that here... im just a foreigner here thanks all for the reply I hope something will work out for me... I been dreaming of it ehhehehhee

Jun 18, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Bio oil is a liquid you just massage into the skin

Here have a look

http://www.healthmonthly.co.uk/produ...ig/bio-oil.jpg

Jun 18, 2008, 07:16 AM
    lesleyanne_g

Thank you so much for the image at least I have reference now
    God Bless

:D
    girlygirl1819 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Jun 19, 2008, 01:30 PM
    I use virign olive oil and it has made my strech marks vanish... I bet its cheaper too

Jun 19, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Really okei I will try that we olive oil here but hey how often should I put it?and for how long is the result thatnks girl!:D
    erin7799 Posts: 159, Reputation: 32

Jul 27, 2008, 10:11 AM
    I have used the AVON stuff and yes, it works. I do sell AVON and I'm not just saying this because I do. It really does work. It didn't make them totally disappear but they certainly look a lot less noticeable. And I have them BAD. All over. And I have been pregnant twice. So mine are pretty bad.

Jul 27, 2008, 06:22 PM
    Really avon from the Philippines?is it a cream or oil ?thanks give me info

Jul 28, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Hello well mine is really embassing because all the bikini lines have stretch marks... I feel awful anyway I will keep trying to use it I mean coco butter thanks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretchmarks is UGLY [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18, and when in high school I weighed about 125 and now I weigh a remarkable 147 on a good day! And I just recently noticed that I have red stretchmarks coming onto my thighs and I need something to get rid of them.! PLEASE HELP! :( Anyting you tried I would greatly appreciated everything you...

Why does my mom treat me so bad? [ 11 Answers ]

Today was mothers day. I got my mom a very nice card and my sister and I bought her a barbecue, she said thank you to my sister but not me. Then my mom bought all the mothers a card and present... except me. She even gave my sister one, who isn't even a mother, in the card she talked about how my...

Why does he treat me like this? [ 4 Answers ]

ive been seeing my boyfriend now for a year and a half, at first everything was great, he was so kind and always spoiling me and was really affectionate but most importantly i could talk to him about anything; he was my best friend. but now he just doesnt seem to care, he complains and twists his...

I'm going to c a dermatologist about stretchmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm going to see a dermatologist a about my stretchmarks and I'm just wondering what to expect,what kind o q's to ask and what kind of treatments are available for stretchmarks? Thanks

Stretchmarks on Breasts [ 6 Answers ]

Every since I lost a little weight in Middle School I have had stretch marks on my breasts. They are more visible in the sumer time since I tend to tan more often. I would really love to know how I can get rid on them!

View more questions Search