Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Jun 18, 2008, 09:50 AM
    There's a place that used to be in Grand Rapids, called Black Castle. Lol. Like whitecastle... only... not
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 18, 2008, 09:59 AM
    I believe we need the intolerance brigade for this one guys! Check it out... holy cow! Not to my friends, on my watch, you don't!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ml#post1101671
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Jun 18, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Oh no she didn't!

The law has been successfully laid down. People like that make me angry... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 18, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by retsoksirhc
    Oh no she didn't!

The law has been successfully laid down. People like that make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
    Yesss, angry Starby here too! Not pretty! I've given Alty the heads up!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Well, I think I'm in trouble again guys. Yup, now I'm getting death threats, won't be stepping out in front of a bus anytime soon, look both ways before I cross the street. Wow, what's up with people, am I really that annoying lately?

Well, it's par for the course, open mouth, try not to insert foot, but still have someone jump down your throat. Not fun times.

Thanks for sticking up for me all, I appreciate it tons. Love my friends. :):)
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jun 18, 2008, 10:32 AM
    I got your back Alty ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 18, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird213
    I got your back Alty ;)
    I'm on the phone with her right now and I read it to her! She says Taaaanks Biggie, and all the rest too! :D
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 10:58 AM
    :) We're your girls Alty. No one messes with da girls... and resty and bigbird, too! :)
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Thanks for coming to my rescue all. I can't believe how angry that girl is. But, after reading her post I checked her other posts. She was caught stealing recently and had to pay, she got lucky, the store manager didn't call the police. She claims to have learned her lesson, but somehow I doubt it. She sure is angry with me, just because I think that the OP on that thread will get caught and because I hope he gets jail time. Apparently being a law abiding citizen and wishing that those who don't obey the law go to jail, is not a popular opinion. Whoda thunk?
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Some people are just clueless and angry. You wonder what has happened that has made them such a way... crazy.
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 01:04 PM
    It's a scary world. I can't believe the number of post from people asking what they can do to stay out of jail after being caught stealing. Or the ones that complain because they have to pay $2000, when the stuff they stole only cost $500. What morals are these people being taught? What is going on that so many people only think of themselves and what they want and couldn't care less how it effects the rest of the world around them.

I have taught my kids right from wrong, let's hope that lesson sticks like glue. I can tell you right now, if they ever got caught stealing, they'd get no sympathy from me. I love them, I'd give my life for them, but there is no excuse for committing a crime, EVER!

Sorry, little rant, I'll be good now. :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 01:09 PM
    S'ok Alty. I was one of those kids that stole... ONCE. :) NEVER again!
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 01:17 PM
    I never did, I was too afraid of what would happen if my parents found out. ;)

Things done in childhood don't count, unless you don't learn from your mistake.

Got to run, back later. :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Ok... see you! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 18, 2008, 01:35 PM
    I'm just in for a drive-by, lol! I was telling Alty earlier, that when my sister and I were kids, we (in a round about way) stole money from my Mom, and went and bought the cutest little puppy! We lied and said we found her on the street, and begged to keep her.

My Mom said that since it was such a young pup, that it must belong to someone nearby. She made us go from house to house, and knock on their doors to ask if they had lost a pup. She came with of us course, to make sure we did it, but we thought we were pretty cocky, because we knew we got her from the pet store. Low and behold, a lady answered her door and said, that looks just like one of the pups from the litter at the pet store.

My Mom took us to the pet store, and... B U S T E D! We had to return puppy! She then marched us right over to the neighborhood store, where we had put money on her store account to buy the pup, and in a store full of people announced... "these are my children, study their faces, because these are the faces of thieves!!" "You will also get to know them better, because they will now be working here for free, sweeping and scrubbing floors, or whatever else needs to be done!!"

For the next month we worked in the store... during summer holidays from school... and had to listen to people whispering and pointing at us! You want to talk humiliated? Oh gosh, I could have died!

My Mom doesn't fool around! LOL! Big lesson learned!
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Makes you wonder where the mothers of all these OP's were, or what the were doing while their kids were starting a life of crime. Sure makes you wonder.

Back for another quick break, it's hot and I don't want to clean, but I never want to clean. Time to suck it up and get it done, but I DON'T WANT TO! ;)
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jun 18, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Starby that's some story... Glad that never happened to me :)

How is everyone?
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 02:11 PM
    I'm about ready to head out for the day... with only a few hours left at this job (tomorrow), I'm not sure about the frequency of my visits until July...

I'll see you all on the other side! :)
    Pets Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 02:20 PM
    HC, you better get internet access asap when you get to Florida. That's the most important thing on your list of things to do. Put it first, make a list, number one, get internet so that I can go on AMHD. Do it, no kidding, we cannot survive without you for a whole month. My god, the castle will probably be shut down by then. Noooooooo! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 18, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Oh Chicky, I almost forgot! You won't be on for your birthday then! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! EVERYBODY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU...

YouTube - Party Like It's Your Birthday video

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Economic gloom and doom? [ 36 Answers ]

John Lott, the author of Freedomnomics notes that in 2000, when we were in a recession, a Nexis search on the possibility of a recession from July through September yielded 1388 stories. In March this year the same search found 3,166 stories. Why do I bring this up? The main stream media...

Alty's Daycare [ 1474 Answers ]

Hey all, here's our new Daycare. Come on in, grab a chair, watch where you step because all the pets from Starby's daycare have been relocated here. If you see chocolate on the floor, please refrain from eating it, there are bunny's everywhere and well, those aren't chocolate. ;) There's...

Alty's Pub, Come one, Come all. [ 1501 Answers ]

Greetings and welcome to Alty's Pub, your after hours spot to unwind and have a pint.:) So pull up a stool, relax and order a drink. The sky's the limit and anything goes (with the drinks that is).:p Would you like a Beer, in a glass or in the bottle? How about a fancy drink with a little...

DOOM 3 Main Menu Song [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know the name of the song that plays on Doom3's Main Menu with great guitar PLEASE HELP

Blue screen of doom [ 2 Answers ]

hi all I have just built a PC from scraich and I am having problems with the os (WIndows XP Pro) its installs fine with new nforce drivers for the HDD but then when it asks to reboot to finish the install it just goes into a cycle of windows boot up blue screen witch I get to see for about 2...

View more questions Search