Hello there
    I have Alcone Antenna Model ASU-24005g
    When I'm trying to log-on my antenna and search for networks is telling me

Warning!! Load firmware error
    Attached Images

KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 03:23 AM
    Which means, go to the website of Alcone (whoever that is), find the firmware and download it to your computer.

Then from a wired connection. Never a wireless one, locate the firmware on your computer and using browse and then select "Update and reboot".
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Jun 18, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Here is the home page for Alcon Antenna. They have a suppoprt and download page but I did not see any firmware updates.

ALCON Telecommunications Co., Ltd
    Ankawa Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 12:59 AM
    Yeah that's right, I've been in to ALCON official website but the firmware file is not exist in there I tried to contact them but they didn't answer my email,
    Im asking if anyone can get this file or any dealer with alcon co. have this file that will really help me. :)

Thanks for your Reply KeepItSimpleStupit, chuckhole
    sidigbasha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2013, 02:20 AM
    How I can reset the user name and password when I forget the old one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nextel Antenna, $15 or $48? [ 1 Answers ]

Went to local Nextel Store for replacement Antenna, they said it would be $15, they started by removing my SIM card, they wanted to see if it was a valid Account, and info in SIM card. I told them to stop, that they don't need my SIM Info. I called the Customer Service and informed them, like I...

Antenna on glass [ 1 Answers ]

What type of adhesive should I use to reattach the antenna to my glass on my truck? It is a two piece antenna, one piece hooks to the wire inside, and glues to the glass. The other piece glues to the outside. It's like a wireless transmission through the glass. I just don't want to use the wrong...

How to hookup to off air antenna [ 2 Answers ]

Not a big TV watcher, so don't sub to cable or dish... but I'd like to do better than the rabbit ears. There is an old off air antenna in the attic and I was wondering: 1) Can I just run coax up and hookup to the off air without mounting the antenna outside the house? Seems to me that its...

Antenna [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for solution to calculate the effect of wind torque on antenna surface above telecommunication radio tower.Can anyone help me? Thanks.

View more questions Search