Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gio24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 05:57 PM
    They send there email to me but they never arrive
    My outlook express was working fine with all my emails receiving and sending.

Last week I had to reinstall windows xp pro for other unrelated reasons.
    I backed up outlook express with Backup Genie 2.0 which worked fine. But after I did the restore with Backup Genie 2.0,
    One specific email (truereligion) is not coming in. All the other email addresses are working fine. It is only this "truereligion" email address that I am not able to receive.
    I can can send to " truereligion" but not receive any of there emails.

I do not receive any error message nor does the "truereligon" email receive any error messages. They send there emails to me but they never arrive?

Also, let me add that the other three computers in my office are receiving emails just fine from "truereligion".

There are no email address in my outlook express block list.

What can it be?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 06:43 PM
    Contact your ISP and see if his ISP has gotten blacklisted.

There is the possibility his emails to you are never reaching you because they are lost PRIOR to reaching your computer, meaning they're lost on the internet somewhere.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 20, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Ok, if other computers are gettign the emails, let's try an experiment. Have truereligion send the same email message to you AND the other computers at the same time. Send several, in fact.

When the emails arrive at the other computers, have them REPLY ALL and delete truereligion from the ALL, then send it. Do you get an email forwarded THAT way specifically?

I'm trying to see if there is some error in the way truereligion has your email address listed or processed. If you get a REPLY ALL on an email you never received, it's just weird.

TRUERELIGION could also delete your email address from their system completely and recreate it, just to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot send email [ 1 Answers ]

Cannot send email with Windows Live Email--receive error message ox800cccof--your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection". Was working successfully for 6months and now does not work. Any suggestions

Should I send a b-day email to the ex ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, it has been awhile since I have posted here, short story is my ex left a year ago to go back to her ex for a third time (she never got over him and thinks he's changed for the better ) and is planning on marrying him. The breakup was hard for me and I am now working on myself and even...

Can't send email [ 1 Answers ]

I can receive emails, but can't send them. I have re-configured my settings, but to no avail.

Can't send email (yahoo) [ 4 Answers ]

I can't send email. I keep getting a pop : Yahoo'up that tells me "Some errors occured while processing the required tasks. Please review....for details..."The host 'Yahoo' could not be found. Please verify that you entered the server name correctly. Account: 'yahoo' server

View more questions Search