Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Woodman555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Can't make CanonWindow appear on my computer
    After taking and downloading thousands of images onto our old computer (Windows XP) using the utility with our A700 we purchased a new computer with Windows Vista. I installed the camera software. When I connect the camera I am presented with the dialog box which offers the Canon CameraWindow option. When I click on that nothing happens. I have gone through the Startup/Cannon Utilities/Power Shot-IXY-IXUS-DV6/Canon Window. I do not get the camera window nor does the blue light illuminate on the camera. Any suggestions?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 02:43 AM
    I'm not familiar with that camera, but standard troubleshooting would include confirming software is Vista compatible and that you are using the latest version. See Canon's support site for latest software. Also see Vista compatibility notes. If software updates do not resolve the issue, contact Canon support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make Extra Money with my Computer [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... I am looking for ways to make extra money using my PC (Laptop). I was divorced 3 years ago, and as the courts would have it, I have to pay a lot in support payments. I have a good job in IT, but a lot of my income goes toward the support payments. Just looking to make a couple of hundred...

New drivers make games crash computer. [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a vga driver disk plus all its components on my computer plus the utilities the disc that came with the motherboard and now my computer starts blue screening whenever I open games. I tried to uninstall but that does no good. The windows tried to warn me but I pressed continue so...

I want to make my computer unable to receve or send wirless info [ 5 Answers ]

I have a built in wireless and I want to make my laptop so that it is steailth in other words I don't want a singal signal comeing from this laptop or going to it I want it dead no radio sigunals or other wise how do I accoplish this I plan on going out to the woods to live and I don't need a...

How can I make money using my computer? [ 2 Answers ]

Im always seeing these commercials about working at home using your computer. There are so many of them that I have to believe its just another scam. I don't want to be a billionaire, I just want to make as much money as I would at a normal job. Im not really good with computers, but I can learn!...

How do I make my hard drive to show in my computer [ 2 Answers ]

:( I have a problem with my hard drive, secon hard drive I connected as slave it shows up in device manager but not in disk management and it also shows up in the bios, any help

View more questions Search