Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfabro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Pulley (1990 Honda civic LX) what size bolt for it
    I bought a pulley for a 1990 Honda Civic Lx but I need the bolt to go with it. What size bolt do I buy?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Likely, the crankshaft pulley bolt is 14 x 1.25 mm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removal of bolt above Mandrel pulley on Craftsman tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble removing the bolt from the top of the mandrel pulley on a Craftsman lawn tractor model number 917.271051. Does it have to be removed in a certain manner?

1990 Honda Civic cx [ 2 Answers ]

Help! My brakes just failed! The whole brake system was recently replaced. When the car is off, the brakes feel solid. As soon as I turn on the ignition, there are no brakes. It is an automatic transmission. When the car is on and I push on the brakes, there is a clicking sound from under the park,...

1990 honda civic dx [ 1 Answers ]

I can get in my car in the morning and it starts right up and runs great. Go somewhere park it and a couple hours later get in it to go somewhere and it won't start. After a couple of tries it will start. It happens when it is sitting in the heat. What could be the problem?

1990 Honda 1.5 Civic no run [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 90 Civic with the 1.5 with 276 thousand miles and am having a problem. I looked at several similar descriptions here and seen some helpful responses but not enough to solve mine. Engine starting running real rough and barely made it home. I fueled it the day before so I assumed it was...

View more questions Search