Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lookatme_15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Checkup for diseases
    If your under 18 do you need your parent to go with you to have a checkup about if you have any kind of disease
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 02:27 PM
    It depends on how under 18 you are. If you are 16, no. If you are 10, yes.

Also, are talking in terms of STDs? If so, you can go to your local health department.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bladder Diseases [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya I have been asked to investigate bladder/kidney diseases which could cause these symptoms: Cloudy urine Blood sometimes in urine Pain in lower stomach Drinking more than normal Could anyone help me? Thanks

Postpartum checkup [ 4 Answers ]

I go in for my checkup tomorrow and was just curious on what goes on and if they test to see if you are pregnant again during the checkup.

Killer diseases [ 8 Answers ]

Chikungunya is a relatively rare form of viral fever caused by an alphavirus that is spread by mosquito bites from Aedes aegypti mosquitoes, though recent research by the Pasteur Institute in Paris claims the virus has suffered a mutation that enables it to be transmitted by Aedes albopictus (Tiger...

28 week checkup... Seven months and counting [ 2 Answers ]

I just thought you might like an update on how things are proceeding with the twins as far as my doc appointments go... I started at the dr's at around eight thirty this morning and waited and hour to have my blood drawn to test for the Rh antibodies and for my three hour glucose test... yuck....

Timber diseases [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me with different types of timber defects, pest & diseases.

View more questions Search