Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letyrodriguez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Marrige
    What Are The Requierments For Me A Us Citizin To Marry By Court An Immagrant From Mexico??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 01:47 PM
    That is the quick easy way.
    This is the better way How to become a U.S. citizen
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 02:14 PM
    There is no requirement but a marrriage license, you and the perosn go get a license and the clerk and/or judge marrys you. Or you get a local pastor to marry you. ( I do my weddings in the evening in the homes of the people wanting to be married or on location)

What ever your state and local clerk has for you to get a marriage license is all that is needed.

Getting married does not make them a citizen,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marrige [ 8 Answers ]

What age do you have to be to get married

About marrige [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My name is MUHAMMAD and I came from pakistan as a student visa. And last year I saw one girl in a wedding and I had fallen in love with her and at that time she does not but by the passage of and you can say that by the grace of GOD now she is with me anyway she got permenent resident visa and...

Marrige law [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has relocated in another state-bought a house,2 cars and lived there off and on with another woman. He is a over the road truck driver. I found out about 6 months ago. My question is will I be as responsible for these debts. Hes not really paying as agreed for house or cars. Alos we are...

Out of a marrige [ 1 Answers ]

what would happened to me if I did not want to be in a marriage any more, but my husband is not a citizen in the u.s. yet we have not went to the two year interview so if do not attend the interview what happends to me??

View more questions Search