Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StephanyM Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 11:33 AM
    4 Months Late!
    My last period was March 6th and I had positive pregnancy tests on April 24th and 25th. From mid May till now, all the tests are negative! I thought I was going to miscarry but I haven't been bleeding or anything, just a lot of cramping for about a month now. I'm still waiting to see a doctor, as my health insurance had to get straightened out. Anyone ever have this happen to them? I totally feel pregnant, all the symptoms that I had with my 2 yr old daughter. I'm so confused! ::confused:
    maliceluvsyou Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 17, 2008, 11:37 AM
    I think you are pregnant. Having two positive tests and you feel pregnant are definite signs. Though I don't know why the other tests are negative. But you should really check with your doc because he/she will know for sure. How much longer is your appt? Well till then you should keep yourself healthy.

Jun 17, 2008, 12:01 PM
    My apt is Saturday. I'm going to ask to have bloodwork done.
    maliceluvsyou Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 17, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Usually when you go to the doc to get a pregnancy test, they also do blood work but if they don't then you it's a good idea to ask. Also the cramping is most likely your uterus stretching and that happens because you have a baby inside. Wish you the best
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jun 17, 2008, 12:47 PM
    If you are are still taking birth control (which you should definitely stop if you are) then that might be causing the negatives (maybe?). Otherwise it could just be coincidense that you got defective tests or didn't do it quite right, but I really doubt that. You should definitely get to the doctor, it's good you're going this weekend. Best of luck.

Jun 17, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Thanks guys! I'll keep you posted on the apt!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 months late [ 6 Answers ]

I've missed my period for about 3 months now but I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms. I'm not usually irregualr either. I've taken a home pregnancy test then a month later I went to the doctor to take a urine test, both came back negative. Any idea on what's going on with me?:confused:

I am 3 months late [ 7 Answers ]

I haven't had a period in 3 months. I have took 3 home pregnancy tests and 1 blood test all negative. The only symptoms I have had were headaches,cramps, breast hurting and missed period. I have an appointment next Wednesday to see what's wrong with me. My last period was in September. I just don't...

2 months late [ 6 Answers ]

Is it normal to be 2 months late on your period, am sexually active, I know am not pregnant, is it normal?

2 months late? [ 1 Answers ]

I went off birth control at the end of December and then got my period on January 22nd. I have not yet gotten another period so I am almost two months late. Can anyone tell me anything they know about missing their periods once stopping birth control. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have...

View more questions Search