Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetEmmy Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Could I be Pregnant?
    I was wondering if I could be pregnant. Because I had unprotected sex on May 31st 2008. & I got my period on June 4, 2008 til June 10th 2008. Like is it possible to get your period & still be pregnant?:confused:
    maliceluvsyou Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 17, 2008, 11:41 AM
    In some cases it is possible but I don't think you are. You should go see a doc or go to a clinic to know for sure. Good luck
    StephanyM Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Is it lighter than usual? It's possible but not likely if it's the same as always for you.
    SweetEmmy Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanyM
    Is it lighter than usual? It's possible but not likely if it's the same as always for you.
    Yea, its kind of back on like regular flow.. I was on Depo before.. like from April 06 until Oct 06. So the depo took awhile to get out of my system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Why can't I get pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Is their anyhting I can do to increase my chances of getting pregnant? My husband and I are trying to have a baby and have been for four years. He only has one testicale but his doctor said that he would still be able to have children. Isn't their a certain diet we both do that help out a lot? What...

Could I be pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I had an iud put in about 5 month ago and this past couple of weeks my emotions have been all over the place. Like they were when I was pregnant. I have been having pains and tightening in my abdomen and a very light period that only lasted about 3 days. My husband says that I have been acting like...

Why can't I get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for 8 months and still nothing. I was wondering if there was something wrong with me or my boyfriend.. I hope someone can help me with an answer... thanks

View more questions Search