Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kokolu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 09:12 AM
    FREE LOTTO online(freelotto.com)
    If I ever won and got on the Free Lottu 1000000 euros, and that I did not know how to know or can check and how to take the money and if I have already got before?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 09:14 AM
    It's a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Free Lotto winner [ 3 Answers ]

I have been informed on gmail that I won free lotto $1,000,000.00 . Do people whom they published as winners do really get their money? I am a little unsure, can someone help me?

Lotto free company [ 3 Answers ]

good evening I received email de lotto freecompany from burkina_faso, that I win850.000,00 euros, ans they tel me that they canot signe the cheque before sending to him a tax , 850 euros,I sent him all my references, but Icant sent him sum for tax, Iwant to know that is it true or arnak.give me...

Free online courses [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the sites where I can take online courses for free or classes and free online tutorial on Oracle and any other relevant programming languages

Free Movies Online [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I will be grateful if anyone can tell me about a website where you can download free movies online. But not torrent files, only mpeg format or real player formats only. Thank you guys.

View more questions Search