Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaspher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 05:06 AM
    Computer capabilities
    Can you enumerate the computer capabilities?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 17, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Superfast calculations
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Side effects may also include frustration, wasted time, and endless monetary expenditure.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 10:42 AM
    It makes smart people feel dumb, makes dumb people look smart.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Let's see, can you elaborate on your question?

Computers are nothing more or less that a hunk of metal with electricity running through. It only works when there is software to tell it what to do.

If the software is not available or the hardware can't support the software it is dead.

Granted the above is a very simplified answer and the reverse case can be made that the hardware has to be in place in order for the software, but in fact both hardware and software are needed to control your application which id needed to complete your desired task.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer how do I stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer, it always pop up while I am in the middle of something

Ipod Nano and song capabilities [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot load the 987 songs on my Itunes onto my Ipod Nano 4kg, although it tells me I have room. Can anyone help me?

Personal computer as sole computer at work [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit which has a very low (almost non-existant) budget. When I started work, I agreed to use my personal laptop, which I had purchased about 2 years prior, as my work computer because they could not afford to provide the equipment I needed to do my job (marketing, PR, web...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search