Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annie_md77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Company Introduction, Recruitment company
    How do I write company Introduction on Recruitment Company?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 03:53 AM
    There are links at the bottom of this page to questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on them and see what some of the answers have been.

If you put the two words, Introduction Letter, into the search function at the top of this page, you will also find lots of other threads on this site where your kind of question has been asked and answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Introductory letter for a recruitment company [ 4 Answers ]

Hi can anybody send me a sample of an introductory letter for a recruitment company? The recruitment company is involved in catering and hospital jobs

Introduction letter for human resources recruitment company [ 4 Answers ]

Introduction letter of a human resource company

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search