Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Demares Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Southern Freedom Butterfly Umbrella
    Looking for umbrella parts for the "Southern Freedom Butterfly Umbrella
    Cynicgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 03:27 PM

I am also looking for the canopy for my Butterfly offset umbrella. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 4, 2008, 05:23 AM

Southern Patio
    lvnana Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Apr 21, 2010, 08:26 PM

The crank to raise and lower my Southern Butterfly Freedom umbrella broke off. Is it possible to get a new mechanism somewhere? I would even be willing to purchase the part of the base that the crank is attached to.
    Cool man Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 10:08 PM

Good one dude.. keep doing nice work
    drmdre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 07:39 AM
    Comment on lvnana's post
    The Butterfly Umbrella Blues

It was a bright and sunny day here on the coast of Maine. I was opening our Butterfly Umbrella to prepare for another scorcher (or as Mainer's say “skawchah”) of a day in the 90's… then what, to my dismay, t
    yaya54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 05:40 PM
    I would like to buy a new cord for my butterfly umbrella with the directions in how to instaled
    EJHandy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2012, 12:03 PM
    If the umbrella is a Souther Patio Umbrella call 1 855 880-7205 the Umbrella has a Item # on a plaque below the crank
    EJHandy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2012, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yaya54 View Post
    I would like to buy a new cord for my butterfly umbrella with the directions in how to instaled
    The cord is actually a rope used for boating. I tied the broken end to the new rope and pulled it through. I have actually had to do it twice in the 8 years I've owned it.
    kbryantrock12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 08:08 AM
    We have the same Butterfly freedom umbrella from www.PerfectPatio.com. The phone number for parts is 1-800-729-5033 or 1-800-729-5035. You will need the umbrella number and the part number. Hope this helps.
    kbryantrock12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 08:24 AM
    I have just found out that atleisure | create your escape bought out the umbrella section of Dynamic Design - Home. Their new phone number is 1-855-880-7205. Ask for customer service.
    Doris Purcell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 09:31 AM
    I need a replacement canopy for my offset patio umbrella. It is made by Southern Patio Butterfly and the # is UMB 005327-xv

Please let me know how to order! Thank You!
    Doris Purcell
    Coco Loco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2016, 01:25 PM
    Hi EJHANDY. Can you kindly provide additional assistance on how to change the cord? Do I have to remove the crank mechanism on the pole? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement rope for umbrella [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get replacement roping for a patio umbrella - I have replaced it twice with inadequate rope as it has again snapped. I have called the manufacturer and they did not have an answer for me.

Patio umbrella parts ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large cantilever patio umbrella ($800) :mad: that has a crack in the pole collar support and I need to replace it. I cannot find any site that can help me as I bought it from Expo (Home Depot) off the floor and did not get a users manual. All I can find are the names Glatz Ltd which is a...

Parts For Southern Patio Umbrella Offset [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know were to find parts for a Southern Freedom Butterfly Perfect Patio offset umbrella. Or does anybody know of a parts place for outside patio umbrellas. Thanks Thomas

Butterfly tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I have looked on the internet and found thousands of butterfly tattoos but I have not come across very many that I like. I am looking for small to medium butterfly tattoo's with a tribal design around or behind it to put on my lower leg or shoulder.. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or...

View more questions Search