Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imanove Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 01:17 PM
    A vitiligo patient wants the rest of her skin to acquire vitiligo
    Hello. I'm a 19 years old female. I have acquired viligo since I was 6 years old. And since then it started spreading all over my body(face, hands, legs.. ). Now more than 50% of my body is white while the other part is still patched. Is there any way in which I could help vitiligo spread over the remaining skin?
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Jun 16, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Depigmentation.
    MubarikSE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 04:43 AM
    In earlier stage it is easy to cure vitiligo but once it spread it is hard to cure it as many vitiligo expert say like AntiVitiligo.com. No you need to stop further spreading of vitiligo for this pupose avoid sun exposure and use some diet like containing Vitamine A ,B , sulphu and Cooper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vitiligo and tanning [ 7 Answers ]

I have Vitiligo on about 40% of my body (for those of you who don't know, it means that those areas are without pigmentation). I would like to walk around with a nice, deep tan (I live in Florida). Could you recommend any skin stains and such that I could use, which would last a long time? ...

Vitiligo [ 2 Answers ]

How can my sister permanently hide a vitiligo spreading the lower lip.Lipsticks easily washes off... she can't let anyone french kiss her as she tries to hide the spots.Has anyone dealt with this before!

Chemically induced vitiligo from monobenzone use? [ 6 Answers ]

Monobenzone - Kosmix Topic Page - Medical Information for Monobenzone Here is a pic of a person who has chemically induced vitiligo from monobenzone. This person face is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay prettier compared to mine

Vitiligo [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hiya, I've been 2 doctors an speaclists an I have bin diagnosed with vitiligo but the problem is that I haven't just gone white in paches I have also gone darker so the treatment they were going to do they now can not I was told the only real thing that can help me is my own body...

View more questions Search