Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christiecackler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Singer of Love Letters
    How can I get information on Kay Lester who sang the song "Love Letters" (straight from my heart) in the 1960's?
    eneith Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Did this singer play in the Little House on the Prairie? Because if it is this person her name is Ketty Lester not Kay Lester. You can go on Google and type in Ketty Lester and it will give you a lot of things about her. On wikipedia it says that in 1962 she released Love Letters so if this is the right person her name is Ketty not Kay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Thank you letters! [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to write a thank you letter for the public to include in our companies first newsletter. I was wandering if anyone could tell me where I could find some templates or just a general ledger of how to! I am driving myself crazy over something so small, therefore getting nowhere! :confused:...

Letters from her ex. [ 4 Answers ]

Just hoping to get some advise from the board as I have posted here before and gotten good responses. I am a newly wed with a woman I love dearly. In the early stages of our relationship while dating she had to deal with "getting over" an ex boyfriend, at the same time she still told me how...

The Seven Letters [ 2 Answers ]

In the Book of Revelation, we are given seven letters to the churches. I just read an interesting article that ponders what such letters to today's churches might look like. If you're interested, it's here: Letters to the Church | Articles | BuildingChurchLeaders.com My question is what do...

Thank you letters [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone familiar with any sites that offering tips for writing thank you letters?

View more questions Search