Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Social-Psycho Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Am I actually good at this?
    Hey guys I need your opinions once again, every once and a while someone asks me to write something funny or them and they seems to get quite a lot of laughs thanks to me but I don't know if I'm that good cause it's hard to laugh at something I created cause I don't forget what I wrote... well anyway imma put a small piece of my work and if you could comment telling me whether it's worth the time I spent doing it or not and if I shld , eventually, keep going ( by the way I'm only 13 so the overdose of insults isn't something you should be concerned with and I made up most of the facts, no offence to the people concerned )

Love is

I believe that love is , it's wonderfully magical and gets you higher then you ever thaught possible but it's still .

Sure you'll tell me that love is very different that with love comes experience, wonderful times and all that crap but is it all real?
    The answer is no, study shows that 90 % of the people who think they're in love actually just have a crush and only know what their "lover" looks like but don't even know their birthday.

[... ]

Now try giving yourself more then ten reasons to be with her.Only read what's coming up AFTER picking ten reasons.

Are you done?. if not I don't advise reading the following but this is just a text so I can't really do anything about it from here.

All right now if in the ten reasons you came up with most of the reasons resemble the following you probably just have a crush

"She answered like me at that personnality test i told her about"
    -Did you ever hear about something called a stupid coincidence?

"She's hot"
    -I put this here because I wanted to say that's a good reason -_-.

"She listens to the same music as me"
    -Guess what I probably listen to the same music as you... in love with me yet?

"We have the same friends/hate the same people"
    -If you only have 2 or 3 friends/enemies then yeah... you're not going anywhere with that.

"I see her a lot in school"
    -If you tried to think less with your junk you'd probably realise you're both in the same class...

"She laughs at all my jokes"
    -I'm pretty sure you're laughing at my jokes right now so if that means you love me then I'm impressed by your mental retardation

"We have the same interest/likes and dislikes and I like to talk with her about it/them"
    -Just off the top isn't that what best friends are for?

So? Do you get it yet ? It's the little things that make love, not the generalities.. if you did get it you probably got a huge relief and if you didn't but aren't insulting me in your head yet, you're probably feeling you stomach ache or somehting like that.

[... ]

The original text's a lot longer but I don't want you guys to waste too much time reading this, I also started my own south park episode but I'm not done yet and it's extremely long so I hope you have good comments and keep in mind I'm only 13 I can't make really good comedy I just try my best.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2008, 04:10 AM
    I do apologize that no one has come along to respond to your post.

I think that some of what you write is pretty deep and takes some thought to get what you are meaning. I can understand the humor that you are trying to get across to an audience. But, some of your humor is based on situations that are from your own experience (I'm guessing) and others might not be able to get it, because they have not been in your own particular situation about which you are writing.

Overall, I think that you write very well - are expressive and form your sentences and stanzas/paragraphs very well. Your spelling and sentence structure is also very good!

That's my take on what you have written thus far. Please do continue to practice and post things on this site!

Hopefully, others will also be along to add their own opinions.
    Social-Psycho Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Thanks, I was actually mocking high-school love or at least what I've seen of it and I admit this wasn't my best work yet it's just the only thing I could make a short version of at the moment. I have written a script for a south park episode ( cartoon from comedy central ) but it's about 16,000 characters long so I don't think I'm going to post it, plus some might find it offensive since I tried to make it look like an original episode the most I could. Thanks again for the encouragements and I'll try to keep doing those stanzas as best I can... whatever they are...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Ranger starter good, battery good What else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a '92 Ranger that won't start it just clicks one time. I thought it was the starter but it is good. I changed the battery terminals and that fixed one problem now it clicks until you turn the key off. I can't figure it out any advise? Thanks.

Jazz shoes. Good or not good fit? [ 8 Answers ]

I just got a new pair of jazz shoes the other day for dance. My old jazz shoes were much cheaper (from payless) and fit on my feet just right. Now I just got capezio jazz shoes that are much nicer and have nicer leather and such. But they are tight is this normal? How should jazz shoes fit on your...

Good causes [ 2 Answers ]

What are good causes to reopening a judgement

Good or bad? [ 19 Answers ]

So there is this guy at work who I get on with really well. We are always telling each other jokes and having a laugh. However, he has recently startd being overly nice. Everyday I come into work, he will shout hello and then follow with "you look very nice today" - it's really nice and made...

View more questions Search