Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tashi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2003, 09:11 PM
    Need a help with this math
    $75 billion in $1 bills and stack them up, how many miles tall would this stack be?

Thank's for help. ::)
    Maddskizzles Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2003, 09:55 PM
    Need a help with this math
    Assuming that the width of a bill is 1 mm, and that you are stacking them on top of each other, the height of the stack would be 75 billion mm or 75 million m. This must be changed to km and this is done because 1000m = 1 km so a conversion factor is used. 75,000,000m * 1 km/1000m = 75,000 km. The m cancel out, and the km stay. Then you use the conversion factor for km and miles which is 1 km = .621 miles so, 75,000km * .621 miles/ 1 km = 46575 miles. I hope this answers your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Math [ 2 Answers ]

What are the exact total miles in a 5k race and a 10k race?

Math help please [ 6 Answers ]

I just wanted some helf to know the difference between factors and multiples and there similarities

Math [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on solving word problem inequalities. I don't know how.

Help on Math [ 8 Answers ]

Please help me with the following problem. I can't figure it out. Thanks A total of 270 students are in classes a and b. 30 Students moved into class b from a and then there was twice as many students in class b. Find the original number of students in classes a and b. Off hand I would say...

Math help [ 4 Answers ]

x : x + 15 = 7:12<<<< solve for x this is properties of proportions 2x-3 is to 3 as 1 - x is to 5<<<< I have no idea p varies directly as the square of r, if p = 64, r=4, and r= 3 , find the value of p1 The volume of gas varies inversely as the pressure, if v = 100 , p= 76 , and p1= 38...

View more questions Search