Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leith Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Jun 16, 2008, 04:17 AM
    6 months should I end it?
    My and my boyfriend have been togetehr 6 months its only like a teen thing I'm 14 he's 16 anyway ye well lately he hasn't been at school because he's had study leave so he was away for about 2 weeks then he went to scotland with out telling me and I used to have a crush on his best friend like 1 year ago but I got over it but the other night I had a dream we kissed and when I saw him I was like o__O and for some reason I just wanted to hug him and so I did and he kissed my forehead like just a friend thing I think... then he kept saying you're my lovely kitty, I'm never going to let anyone hurt you and held me close and stroked my head and back and would slide his hand on my back under my shirt slightly scary lol xD and up my sleves o_o(kitty is my nick name) and I was like *blush* thankz... because also a few weeks before this my boyfriend and me were only playing but it ended up me covered in bruises and being stabbed by compas only playfully like ye it hurt and stuff and he found out, his friend and now he is threating my boyfriend that he is going to kill him and beat him up like the other day he chased after him with a baseball bat! I was there clinging to his arm screaming and crying! And well ever since all this all these fights... I feel as if maybe I should just leave get out of there lives because they used to be real good friends until I came along (not surprised they both fancy me! Found out his friend liked me the 3rd month I was with my bf) but I don't want to let go of my boyfriend beacause I reallllyyy like him and I know if I'm not with him I will just brake down. I really don't know what to do...
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jun 16, 2008, 05:14 AM
    I say break up with him. I promise there are more boys that fancy you than those two, and they're not worth keeping at that age. Don't get me wrong, Relationships are relationships no matter how old you are and they still hurt the same when they end. But your boyfriend isn't being very responsible, and it seems he wants you just to have a girlfriend and not because you're very special to him, or else he would consider your feelings more, or at least tell you when he leaves the country for two weeks. Break up. It will hurt, but you'll have better relationships later if you're not still tied up in that one. Best of luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2008, 05:31 AM
    Way too much drama, who needs that? You don't seem to mind coming between friends, hmmmmm!
    Leith Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Jun 16, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Way to much drama, who needs that? You don't seem to mind coming between friends, hmmmmm!
    What does that mean?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2008, 07:38 AM
    At your age you should be having fun, learning and exploring and not getting involved with all this jealous drama.
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 16, 2008, 07:50 AM
    I agree with tal
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 16, 2008, 08:18 AM
    You'll be OK whether you stay with your b/f and choose to be a free single. Really, you'll do fine either way.

Relationships are suppsed to make your life better, your guy's, too. If it's not working out that way, simplify things again. You have no experience with the random acts of stupidity and jealousy that comes about as a result of unhealthy relationships, but let me say it can be pretty damaging.

If you can learn to step back and simplify when people around you are getting irrational, you'll all benefit.

Simplify while dating = remove the bf/gf titles and ownerships while trying to maintain civil friendships.
    Simplify while friends = remove the need to hang out so much with people who string you into pointless fights, make you defend yourself all the time; don't avoid them, just stop seeking them out; make new replacement friends

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 months on F1; 2 months on OPT; 3 months on H1B - what tax form should I Use? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 1. I am Indian Citizen 2. I am single 3. I was in school from July 2005 to May 2007. I graduated from school in May 2007. 4. I started working from August 13, 2007. a) First on, OPT until September 30, 2007 b) then on H1B visa from October 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007 (Still working)...

Its Been 3 months [ 6 Answers ]

Its been 3 months sense my ex broke up with me. Her and I where together for 3 years and 3 months and engaged at one point in those 3 years. She seems like she moved on and has done things with another guy but still from time t otime our passion gets the best of us. I still Love her with all my...

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

Worked 6 Months In Ca And 5 Months In Ny [ 3 Answers ]

Can I file separately if I lived and worked in CA 6 months and moved to NY 6months and worked 5 months here? Is it better to file a certain way in this situation

View more questions Search