Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    classicrocker Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

May 30, 2008, 12:14 AM
    The NC Calendar II
    ** Admin Note: This thread started here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ar-124229.html **

Quote Originally Posted by zooropa1985
    well folks i went out and bought an electric guitar, ive never played one b4 so im gonna fill this time by learning how to play like a pro
    You should have got a drum set, the best way to release anger within music is banging on dose drums
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

May 30, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zooropa1985
    well folks i went out and bought an electric guitar, ive never played one b4 so im gonna fill this time by learning how to play like a pro
    I have been playing for a few years now and I'll be the first to admit, it's a great way to just put everything out of your mind and get totally involved in something. It's a good release...

Just make sure you don't get discouraged... its very frustrating to start.
    gg23 Posts: 72, Reputation: 12

May 30, 2008, 07:16 AM
    I bought a punching bag set.( heavy bag).. that seem to help. I also took 5 days off and went to NY city... funny thing. When I was there , I was so busy, and was at a parade with so many hotties that I really didn't think about her. Now I'm back... oh boy.. memories like crazylast night I was so down... but then watched the lakers play so that helped

May 30, 2008, 07:33 AM
    I went out and bought a dirt bike. Always nice to pick up a new hobby for that extra time you suddenly have on your hands :)
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Well I just found out what ended it. Another guy. I think I knew that but it's now been confirmed. I'm not shocked or surprisely even upset but maybe I'm still numb. It's funny because I usually know what to tell other people but now I'm just kind of living and thinking, you f-ing c word that I can't say.

May 30, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Hey Chuff,

I'm sorry to hear that, it must be rough.

The best thing I can say now is that you absolutely know what you have to do now. Next time she tries to act friendly, talk as friends, whatever else she pulls you know that you can't play along. It was all fine and dandy before, but now you know you can't do it.

I know you are forced to have some contact with her, but I don't think she deserves your nicety anymore. I know it was nice for you to keep light, friendly contact with her, but you must know that can't continue..

Keep cool, try to relax and realize that nothing has really changed. The situation between the two of you is no different then it has been.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

May 30, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    Well I just found out what ended it. Another guy. I think I knew that but it's now been confirmed. I'm not shocked or surprisely even upset but maybe I'm still numb. It's funny because I usually know what to tell other people but now I'm just kind of living and thinking, you f-ing c word that I can't say.

Chuff sorry to hear that. What I mean is that sorry to hear that she is an idiot. I won't pitty you as you know from all the awesome advice that you give and I know that you deserve better and obviously she was not the best for you. Numb I can understand that, Its like someone just thrown a bucket of ice on you in the middle of winter. But you know what, it's her loss because you are great! Your chuffing awesome!

And everyone chuffing love's your advice! I like that name by the way I get to replace it with bad words.. You get the chuffing point?

Remember JN is only a post away. Chuff Up it will get better!

WIth a lot of chuffing love
    Jolie Noire

Lol.. are you smiling yet?
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird213
    Hey Chuff,

I'm sorry to hear that, it must be rough.

The best thing I can say now is that you absolutely know what you have to do now. Next time she tries to act friendly, talk as friends, whatever else she pulls you know that you can;t play along. It was all fine and dandy before, but now you know you can't do it.

I know you are forced to have some contact with her, but I don't think she deserves your nicety anymore. I know it was nice for you to keep light, friendly contact with her, but you must know that can't continue..

Keep cool, try to relax and realize that nothing has really changed. The situation between the two of you is no different then it has been.
    Yes you are correct. You know even just reading what you wrote I realize I made the mistake of even being friendly... by that I mean if she started the conversation I kept it going and now I have to just move it along. Even the other week when she was feeling down it was me being the nice guy that stopped and asked if she was okay and for all I know she had a fight with him and I let myself be the back up cheerleader. AHHHH, I can't believe I reverted to the nice guy again after getting all this through my head.

May 30, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Let that be the last straw... for your own sake
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jolienoire
    Chuff sorry to hear that. What I mean is that sorry to hear that she is an idiot. I won't pitty you as you know from all the awesome advice that you give and I know that you deserve better and obviously she was not the best for you. Numb I can understand that, Its like someone just thrown a bucket of ice on you in the middle of winter. But you know what, it's her loss because you are great! Your chuffing awesome!

And everyone chuffing love's your advice! I like that name by the way I get to replace it with bad words.. You get the chuffing point?

Remember JN is only a post away. Chuff Up it will get better!

WIth alot of chuffing love
    Jolie Noire

Lol.. are you smiling yet?

Jolie you are so correct. She is an idiot. The funny thing is I know I deserve better and knew it even while going out with her, but I'm happy to have someone else confirm it. Also, I live in Florida so bucket of ice in the winter isn't that bad. Although it's incredibly hot today, so I'ld be happy to have one now.

But to answer your question, I am smiling and it did make me feel better so I really appreciate what you've said. By the way, it's now official, I'm single with no attachment so if you want a Chuffing good time... Nevermind.

May 30, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Jolie you are so correct. She is an idiot. The funny thing is I know I deserve better and knew it even while going out with her, but I'm happy to have someone else confirm it. Also, I live in Florida so bucket of ice in the winter isn't that bad. Although it's incredibly hot today, so I'ld be happy to have one now.

But to answer your question, I am smiling and it did make me feel better so I really appreciate what you've said. By the way, it's now official, I'm single with no attachment so if you want a Chuffing good time................Nevermind.

Are you chuffing on me? Lol

I just came back from Orlando a few weeks ago was there a whole week, beautiful weather relaxed at coco beach for a day.. Absolutely beautiful.. Will keep that in mind... chuff may take you up on that offer one day!

:D smiles
    jpm247 Posts: 88, Reputation: 18

May 30, 2008, 10:52 AM

But to answer your question, I am smiling and it did make me feel better so I really appreciate what you've said. By the way, it's now official, I'm single with no attachment so if you want a Chuffing good time................Nevermind.

At least you no for sure that any more of the interaction you've been having won't do any good, so its time to ride the chuff train to pastures new. You'll be fine my friend. She is definitely an idiot!
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jolienoire
    Are you chuffing on me? lol

I just came back from Orlando a few weeks ago was there a whole week, beautiful weather relaxed at coco beach for a day.. Absolutely beautiful.. Will keep that in mind... chuff may take you up on that offer one day!

:D smiles

ARE YOU CHUFFING ME?! NOW I'M REALLY DEPRESSED. I just moved from Lakeland, which is right outside of Orlando to St. Petersburg which is on the Gulf Coast. I can't believe you were here, and we didn't at least make a day of it. Oh well, I hope you do keep that in mind and come on back down, I'll show you around and I even promise to be a gentleman. ;)
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jpm247
    At least you no for sure that any more of the interaction you've been having won't do any good, so its time to ride the chuff train to pastures new. You'll be fine my friend. She is definately an idiot!

Chuff train Choo Choo!! You know what, the more I read this stuff the better my day is getting, you are right. I've got a concrete answer, no more guessing what happened and trying to figure out the strange way she's been acting. Also, I do want to confirm once again, she is an idiot. In fact, I don't believe I can say that enough.

May 30, 2008, 10:57 AM
    ARE YOU CHUFFING ME?!?!?!?!? NOW I'M REALLY DEPRESSED. I just moved from Lakeland, which is right outside of Orlando to St. Petersburg which is on the Gulf Coast. I can't believe you were here, and we didn't at least make a day of it. Oh well, I hope you do keep that in mind and come on back down, I'll show you around and I even promise to be a gentleman. ;)
    I go every year for vacation.. Being a jersey gal.. The weather here is crazy, cold winters, cold springs, rainy summers, so unpredicatble... I intend to go back again sometime this year. Hopefully. I know you are a gentleman just one thing! Don't wear the clown outfit ;) lol.. just teasing..
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 11:39 AM
    I agree JN, the weather here in Jersey is very unpredictable, it's out of hand ha ha.. 80 degrees one day then 60 the next!
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

May 30, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Awwww man I feel like the odd one out living here in Ireland, though the sun is out and I'm roasting you guys would probably think it was freezing lol

May 30, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    I agree JN, the weather here in Jersey is very unpredictable, it's out of hand ha ha..80 degrees one day then 60 the next!
    Come up north a few hours to Connecticut. It's been nuts here. 50 in the AM, 85 in the afternoon. It really gets annoying :p Yesterday I think the high/low was 76 and 47 :(

I go to school in Jersey, so I know what you guys mean.

May 30, 2008, 11:42 AM
    Hey where abouts in Jersey are you? That's cool we are close!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 11:43 AM
    I live right around the Trenton area, how about you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fitness Calendar [ 2 Answers ]

I figure that a lot of us here are working out, dieting, and exercising... so why not start a thread where people can discuss their success stories, what they ate, what they did, how long it took them, etc? I am a 22 year old college student (2 weeks left!) and at 5'8", I weighed 178 in December...

The NC Calendar [ 1499 Answers ]

I just had this idea after reading Mik's post. How about if we use this thread to count the NC days, all of us? Each one would mention how long he/she's been maintaining the NC period and how he/she feels with time. Maybe in some way this can help us all (including me)? This is my first...

Need Calendar Ideas [ 12 Answers ]

I'm not sure this is in the right spot, but it seemed appropriate. I make calendars at work for the various work stations (about 20). Each year I try to do a graphic that incorparates as many of the staff as I can. Last year I had a Christmas tree and the ornaments were their faces, for...

Calendar boys? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an obscure 80's or 90's movie about a swim team that has to make some money so they sell calendars?? It was a male calender that some friends put together and were selling at a school café ot something like that.

View more questions Search