Ask
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 4, 2008, 12:38 PM
    What was the post about?
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 4, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by damaged
    what was the post about??
    It was about him getting over his ex, but he didn't really take the advice giving at first and was making the same mistakes over again, then he found someone else and made the same mistakes.

In all fairness though he's a cool guy who was going through a bad time but I think he's back with the original ex now.

If you can try and find it, it's a good read
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zooropa1985
    here ive just realised that this thread is longer than emo punks infamous one last year, some of you newer members might not have seen it but it reached a 1000 posts.

chuff you must remember that epic?

Man that was epic. God, you all missed something spectacular there. God bless that kid, but he just did not want to listen. I'm not knocking him because I suffer from nice guy symdrom and I've made more mistakes then all of you, but we'd tell that kid exactly what to do, and sure enough he'd do the exact opposite and then he came back here wondering what went wrong. Then we'd spell it out for him again, and again he'd do the exact opposite. Rince and repeat. That guy could have wrote a soap opera because it was drama, drama, drama. All that being said, EmoPunk had the heart of lion, and a willinginess to learn. He kept getting sh*t on by his ex and was feeling terrible for months but he never quit, and he never quit believing. Even in that 1000 post milestone that kid finally came around and he even wound up back with her after 5 or 6 months. As much as you would be in awe of his inability to follow basic instructions (like "quit contacting her") I have to tell you I'm proud of him because he was going through some horrible times and talking about the worst possible ideas and he NEVER quit. He kept coming back, even when he knew what he'd done that day was wrong and he put himself out there, but he knew he could improve, he just needed some others to show him the way and believe in him.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starlite1
    Hi Master Chuff ;)

I couldn't resist :)
    I know you couldn't resist. Nobody can resist the MASTER!!

Jun 4, 2008, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    Man that was epic. God, you all missed something spectacular there. God bless that kid, but he just did not want to listen. I'm not knocking him because I suffer from nice guy symdrom and I've made more mistakes then all of you, but we'd tell that kid exactly what to do, and sure enough he'd do the exact opposite and then he came back here wondering what went wrong. Then we'd spell it out for him again, and again he'd do the exact opposite. Rince and repeat. That guy could have wrote a soap opera because it was drama, drama, drama. All that being said, EmoPunk had the heart of lion, and a willinginess to learn. He kept getting sh*t on by his ex and was feeling terrible for months but he never quit, and he never quit believing. Even in that 1000 post milestone that kid finally came around and he even wound up back with her after 5 or 6 months. As much as you would be in awe of his inability to follow basic instructions (like "quit contacting her") I have to tell you I'm proud of him because he was going through some horrible times and talking about the worst possible ideas and he NEVER quit. He kept coming back, even when he knew what he'd done that day was wrong and he put himself out there, but he knew he could improve, he just needed some others to show him the way and believe in him.
    Totally agree, he was committed and never quit. She put him through some really bad times but he didn't give up on her.

Considering they are back together now maybe he was right and we were wrong, maybe they should be together, whose to know but I just hope he is happy now, god knows he worked hard to get her back, he deserves some happiness this year.
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 4, 2008, 01:03 PM
    WOW! I hope everything is going well for him. His dedication and determination is nice.
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 4, 2008, 01:04 PM
    I know you couldn't resist. Nobody can resist the MASTER!!!!!!
    Exactly LOL :)

Jun 4, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Yea... I hope everything is going awesome for him too!. damn that must have been a mission.. lol
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Considering they are back together now maybe he was right and we were wrong,
    Actually, I'd say just the opposite. I'd say we were all right, and he didn't start getting results until he quit acting like drama queen and started putting her in her place and showed her she wasn't the only one in town when he started dating that other girl. She didn't go back the same guy that she left, she went back to the new Emo we all helped become.

Jun 4, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Actually, I'd say just the opposite. I'd say we were all right, and he didn't start getting results until he quit acting like drama queen and started putting her in her place and showed her she wasn't the only one in town when he started dating that other girl. She didn't go back the same guy that she left, she went back to the new Emo we all helped become.
    That's true, dammit the least the boy could do is buy us a drink :P
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 01:16 PM
    thats true, dammit the least the boy could do is buy us a drink :P

I have to agree 100%.

I just tried to look up that post but it's gone?? Why, did Emo have it removed?
    NorthernNiceGuy Posts: 238, Reputation: 75

Jun 4, 2008, 01:17 PM
    That sounds like one hell of a story, don't know how you could put yourself through that.. . I couldn't handle life if I did that. Guess he got what he wanted in the end. All the power to him.

Jun 4, 2008, 01:17 PM
    I have to agree 100%.

I just tried to look up that post but it's gone??? Why, did Emo have it removed?
    No idea, I tried looking it up when I came back a month ago to see how long it had got but its gone.

Kind of sad, I would have kept it to see the progress that was made and to look at the advice given for future reference.

Its sad to see it go

Jun 4, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Yea, he shouldn't have taken it out.. Us newbies could've had learn something from him.. :)
    spion_kop Posts: 48, Reputation: 9

Jun 4, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Hmm I want to read that now too. I'm on my 4th week and so far so good. I really want to read his story as it might give me some more motivation.

I kind of cracked the other day, I didn't contact her but I looked at her Facebook and saw her album pics of her new bf's birthday pics. The guy looks like a douche but it helped me boost myself esteem ahaha.
    I wouldn't say that I'm over her, but I know that I wouldn't get back into a relationship with her after what she did. She needs to change a WHOLE LOT for me to even consider

Jun 4, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Good... Keep it strong!!

Jun 4, 2008, 01:23 PM
    It would be cool to hear from emo again to let us know how its going, here still posts here every so often but I haven't really had the chance to speak with the guy.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 01:41 PM
    no idea, i tried lookin it up when i came back a month ago to see how long it had got but its gone.

kinda sad, i would have kept it to see the progress that was made and to look at the advice given for future reference.

its sad to see it go

I agree, if Emo could overcome what he did there is no stopping anybody. That kid is an inspiration and he doesn't even know it. Furthermore, all the work we all put into it seems wasted knowing that we can't revisit it.

Jun 4, 2008, 01:45 PM
    I agree, if Emo could overcome what he did there is no stopping anybody. That kid is an inspiration and he doesn't even know it. Furthermore, all the work we all put into it seems wasted knowing that we can't revisit it.
    Would Tal know anything about it, and if it could be brought back?
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 01:53 PM
    would Tal know anything about it, and if it could be brought back?
    Tal might know about it, he oversees the relationship portion of this site. I don't know if it could be brought back or not. I'd print a copy for myself if it could though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fitness Calendar [ 2 Answers ]

I figure that a lot of us here are working out, dieting, and exercising... so why not start a thread where people can discuss their success stories, what they ate, what they did, how long it took them, etc? I am a 22 year old college student (2 weeks left!) and at 5'8", I weighed 178 in December...

The NC Calendar [ 1499 Answers ]

I just had this idea after reading Mik's post. How about if we use this thread to count the NC days, all of us? Each one would mention how long he/she's been maintaining the NC period and how he/she feels with time. Maybe in some way this can help us all (including me)? This is my first...

Need Calendar Ideas [ 12 Answers ]

I'm not sure this is in the right spot, but it seemed appropriate. I make calendars at work for the various work stations (about 20). Each year I try to do a graphic that incorparates as many of the staff as I can. Last year I had a Christmas tree and the ornaments were their faces, for...

Calendar boys? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an obscure 80's or 90's movie about a swim team that has to make some money so they sell calendars?? It was a male calender that some friends put together and were selling at a school café ot something like that.

View more questions Search