Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jun 16, 2008, 06:39 PM
    hmm... I feel tempted to call up my ex =/
    NorthernNiceGuy Posts: 238, Reputation: 75

Jun 16, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Don't you dare call her hj... You are feeling down because of failing and are looking for some comfort, and you are not going to get it. The best revenge is a life well lived, from now on take advantage of being single to do the best job you can possibly do in every aspect of your life. I know from your other posts school is very important to you so get your studies back on track. The worst thing you can do is let other aspects of your life fall apart... it just puts you deeper in a hole and you will one day find yourself really struggling to climb out.

Jun 16, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernNiceGuy
    Don't you dare call her hj.... You are feelin down because of failing and are looking for some comfort, and you are not going to get it. The best revenge is a life well lived, from now on take advantage of being single to do the best job you can possibly do in every aspect of your life. I know from your other posts school is very important to you so get your studies back on track. The worst thing you can do is let other aspects of your life fall apart... it just puts you deeper in a hole and you will one day find yourself really struggling to climb out.
    True true...

I am currently writing down modified silvias (s13s, s14s, s15s) so when I have a silvia, I can modify with different parts. *sigh*... I never knew my life would be this dis-stressful.
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jun 16, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan
    True true...

I am currently writing down modified silvias (s13s, s14s, s15s) so when I have a silvia, I can modify with different parts. *sigh*... I never knew my life would be this dis-stressful.
    What's a silvia?

Jun 16, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird213
    Whats a silvia?
    Nissan Silvia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 17, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Hey... why were we moved?
    jpm247 Posts: 88, Reputation: 18

Jun 17, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Not sure, but I lost a load of posts, feel like I lost money in my bank account!

Jun 17, 2008, 06:58 AM
    Maybe the credit crunch hit the NC calendar!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 17, 2008, 07:02 AM
    As the threads were moved to member discussion, where it should really be, post counts have been automatically recalculated as the MD boards are zero rated.

Sorry for the confusion.
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 17, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Whoa was last night a tough night for me.

I was just lying in bed and suddenly started crying, think the fact my ex wants another guy really hit me last night.

Jun 17, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Zoo,

You're a top man, and even better that you are a U2 fan, I guess? My fave band too.

The fact that you're a top man, and the money, means that your ex just got it wrong. The fact that you're a top man and the money means that someone somewhere is going to be very very lucky to have you.

Don't know what else to say, I'm not that great with the advice, but all I know is that it sucks, but life sometimes doesn't give you exactly what you want.
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 17, 2008, 07:39 AM
    Cheers man, means a lot

And yep I love u2, my fave band as you can no doubt tell by my name on this lol

Once again thanks for what you said :)

Jun 17, 2008, 07:44 AM
    It's a real git, as you know. But we are young and got a lot of living to do. So that's a positive.
    spion_kop Posts: 48, Reputation: 9

Jun 17, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Im still in a rux. My ex's birthday is in 3 days and half of my friends said not to text her at all. The other half said that I should, I'm still caught in the middle and it's bugging the crap out of me

Jun 17, 2008, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spion_kop
    Im still in a rux. My ex's bday is in 3 days and half of my friends said not to text her at all. The other half said that i should, im still caught in the middle and it's bugging the crap out of me
    Bud listen to me.

My ex's birthday was yesterday. We haven't talked in about 2 months. I was considering sending her a card, but I decided not to.

In all honesty, the day went by faster than I had expected. I thought about it a lot in the AM, but that passed pretty quick and I got over it quickly. What I told myself is that she didn't want to be with me, and part of what she was giving up was the kindness that I extended to her (cards, gifts, kind wishes). Don't send a text or a card. You don't owe her anything, and you shouldn't feel bad (like I did) because you aren't sending one. You have no reason to, she told you to get out of her life (though in nicer terms) so that's what you need to do.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it really is the right thing to do. I did it and I am just as good as I was the day before. That's better than risking it, no?
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 17, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird213
    Bud listen to me.

My ex's birthday was yesterday. We haven't talked in about 2 months. I was considering sending her a card, but i decided not to.

In all honesty, the day went by faster than I had expected. I thought about it a lot in the AM, but that passed pretty quick and I got over it quickly. What I told myself is that she didn't want to be with me, and part of what she was giving up was the kindness that I extended to her (cards, gifts, kind wishes). Don't send a text or a card. You don't owe her anything, and you shouldn't feel bad (like I did) because you aren't sending one. You have no reason to, she told you to get out of her life (though in nicer terms) so thats what you need to do.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it really is the right thing to do. I did it and i am just as good as I was the day before. Thats better than risking it, no?
    Hi Bigbird,

That is excellent advice. And good for you!!
    spion_kop Posts: 48, Reputation: 9

Jun 17, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Thanks for the advice bigbird.

One of my friends went through the same situation. This is what happened to her but she was the dumper. She didn't wish him all day because she had forgotten and then later on that night she wished him. Half a year later they got back together and he was really pissed off that she didn't call him all day etc etc.

I know that I shouldn't do it because she isn't part of my life anymore and she chose to take me out of hers but I guess I can't be that cruel I think. I know I'm making too much out of nothing but I'm conflicted.

Speaking of which, she sent me a text yesterday night saying "I got my full driver's licence today, not that you care anyways"Obviously I didn't reply to it and it was kind of funny. She still thinks about me a lot and can't handle the fact that I don't give her the attention for which she craves for.
    She knows damn well that I care but she just wants a response

Jun 17, 2008, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spion_kop
    She knows damn well that i care but she just wants a response
    Precisely...

Don't play the games. And I know its hard not to feel like a bad person for not wishing her a happy birthday, but really - why? You aren't together anymore, and you must accept that if you haven't already. Are you really going to risk how you feel now so that she won't be mad at you in the future should you ever get back together?

-Do you really think there is a chance that would happen in the future?

Even if it did, she has no right to get angry with you for not wishing her a happy birthday... and if she did, it just shows what kind of person she is. It shows that she thinks she can have you hanging on by a thread...
    f104 Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Jun 17, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zooropa1985
    whoa was last night a tough night for me.

i was just lying in bed and suddenly started crying, think the fact my ex wants another guy really hit me last night.

Dude I hear you. It has been a tough couple of days here too. Just when I think I am getting a handle on this I start bawling. It is nuts.

Jun 17, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zooropa1985
    whoa was last night a tough night for me.

i was just lying in bed and suddenly started crying, think the fact my ex wants another guy really hit me last night.
    Same except I didn't cry~

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fitness Calendar [ 2 Answers ]

I figure that a lot of us here are working out, dieting, and exercising... so why not start a thread where people can discuss their success stories, what they ate, what they did, how long it took them, etc? I am a 22 year old college student (2 weeks left!) and at 5'8", I weighed 178 in December...

The NC Calendar [ 1499 Answers ]

I just had this idea after reading Mik's post. How about if we use this thread to count the NC days, all of us? Each one would mention how long he/she's been maintaining the NC period and how he/she feels with time. Maybe in some way this can help us all (including me)? This is my first...

Need Calendar Ideas [ 12 Answers ]

I'm not sure this is in the right spot, but it seemed appropriate. I make calendars at work for the various work stations (about 20). Each year I try to do a graphic that incorparates as many of the staff as I can. Last year I had a Christmas tree and the ornaments were their faces, for...

Calendar boys? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an obscure 80's or 90's movie about a swim team that has to make some money so they sell calendars?? It was a male calender that some friends put together and were selling at a school café ot something like that.

View more questions Search