Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kris102707 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Acne scars
    How can lighten or more so get rid of my post acne scars? Please help me.. thank you so much
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jun 22, 2008, 09:28 PM
    For Scars, Scar Tissue, Scar Removal, and Acne Scar

Hope the website helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of acne scars [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everyone, im new to this website but it looks pretty cool. Well let me get straight to the point. Im an 18 year old black girl that is suffering from acne scars. I have them all over my face (even thogh make up covers it), all over my back and the top part of my chest. Nobody no's this as ive...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne scars [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to cure acne scars.plse suggest some good home remedies. I already applied honey over my face and now got one pimple after applying that.plsetell me why did that happen and suggest ways to cure it. I would also like to mention that I have very little acne scars and I...

Acne scars [ 1 Answers ]

I have acne on my butt! Yeah I know it's gross and it leaves black marks on my behind. I need to get rid of them and fast. Please anyone, Help!

Acne scars [ 3 Answers ]

I have acne scars, ice pick kind all over my cheeks and some on my forehead. I have never had cystic acne and my acne never used to leave any scars until about 9 months ago when I started using birth control pills for my acne I used ortho tri cyclen for 6 months which made my acne worse then I...

View more questions Search